BTC USD 85,129.1 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

~~@ CoMpiLation SeNDaT ReTuRNs : pg269 @~~

DaTe Nak Gi SenDaT


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gents, again I repeat.

I urge to call anybody here from either side of parties to refrain any kind of provocation, in any kind of form.

Reiterating akay's, "kadang2 manusia ni cepat pelupa". That's it. To gain respect, is to respect others. In more simpler form of words, in another way around ..

- kalau tak mahu kena tampar, kita jangan tampar orang
- kalau tak mahu orang tipu kita, kita jangan tipu pada orang
- kalau tak mahu orang curang pada kita, kita jangan curang pada orang
- kalau kita tak mahu benda tu jadi pada kita, kita jangan buat pada orang benda tu

Jangan sampai benda tu kena pada kita, baru kita melalak melolong. Is it that hard to understand that ? You don't have to have rocket science knowledge to digest this.

Act and consequences. What u give, u'll get back.

(This is my personal statement and doesn't require official sign ;) )

Am just gonna say this twice. I am not so nice to said it again bcz that's time to what we call as "action".

:)

BR zolympus
Carigold.com Administrator
 
Ladies and gents, again I repeat.



Am just gonna say this twice. I am not so nice to said it again bcz that's time to what we call as "action".

:)

BR zolympus
Carigold.com Administrator
baeklah encik zoly
:">
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top
Log in Register