valen
Freshie
- Messages
- 42
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2006
- Messages
- 42
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
CLOSED
Condition: Brand new and sealed in box
Warranty : 1 year by Canon Malaysia
Powershot
Powershot A430 (Blue) - RM480
Powershot A430 (Red) - RM480
Powershot A430 (Yellow) - RM480
Powershot A430 (Grey) - RM480
Powershot A700 - RM1070
Powershot A540 - RM800
Powershot A530 - RM620
Powershot A620 - RM1400
Powershot S80 - RM1900
Powershot S3 IS - RM1700
IXUS
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Jet Black) - RM900
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Shara Blond) - RM900
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Blood Red) - RM900
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Ultra Violet) - RM900
Digital IXUS 65 - RM1220
Digital IXUS 60 - RM1110
Digital IXUS 800 - RM1400
Photo Printer
Direct Printer Selphy CP-510 - RM435
Direct Printer Selphy CP-710 - RM555
Dealing Methods:
Maybank, Public Bank, BCB, RHB (Bank Transfer, Through Counter)
Egold is accepted.
ATM Cash Deposit is not allowed. Because cannot track the owner of money. It is to avoid scammers.
Delivery
Delivery to Malaysia address only.
Delivery fee will be bear by buyer.
COD is available for Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya only. RM3.00 will be charged for COD.
*Good is delivered after full payment is made.
*For COD, at least 50% of payment must deposit first. It is to avoid fool cases.
*Appointment must be made for COD.
*Price subject to change without prior notice.
*Any questions just PM me or post reply at here.
*Pleaase PM me for asking whether the price is still same and whether the stock is available.
Condition: Brand new and sealed in box
Warranty : 1 year by Canon Malaysia
Powershot
Powershot A430 (Blue) - RM480
Powershot A430 (Red) - RM480
Powershot A430 (Yellow) - RM480
Powershot A430 (Grey) - RM480
Powershot A700 - RM1070
Powershot A540 - RM800
Powershot A530 - RM620
Powershot A620 - RM1400
Powershot S80 - RM1900
Powershot S3 IS - RM1700
IXUS
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Jet Black) - RM900
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Shara Blond) - RM900
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Blood Red) - RM900
Digital IXUS I Zoom (Ultra Violet) - RM900
Digital IXUS 65 - RM1220
Digital IXUS 60 - RM1110
Digital IXUS 800 - RM1400
Photo Printer
Direct Printer Selphy CP-510 - RM435
Direct Printer Selphy CP-710 - RM555
Dealing Methods:
Maybank, Public Bank, BCB, RHB (Bank Transfer, Through Counter)
Egold is accepted.
ATM Cash Deposit is not allowed. Because cannot track the owner of money. It is to avoid scammers.
Delivery
Delivery to Malaysia address only.
Delivery fee will be bear by buyer.
COD is available for Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya only. RM3.00 will be charged for COD.
*Good is delivered after full payment is made.
*For COD, at least 50% of payment must deposit first. It is to avoid fool cases.
*Appointment must be made for COD.
*Price subject to change without prior notice.
*Any questions just PM me or post reply at here.
*Pleaase PM me for asking whether the price is still same and whether the stock is available.