lyjas
Legendary Member

- Messages
- 12,507
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2008
- Messages
- 12,507
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 110
i am not the admin
https://classichyip.com
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 3/19/2010 21:25
Batch: 33191297
Sent To: U7585863
Amount: $100.00
Memo: Deposit to Classic HYIP User top1monito
https://classichyip.com
You can choose from two standard:
140% After
6 Days from $6000
Level Spent Amount Payout
Silver Package 6000.00 - Unlimited 140.00%
140% After
10 Days
Level Spent Amount Payout
Silver Package 10.00 - 5999.00 140.00%
13% Daily
10 Days
Level Spent Amount Payout
13% Daily 10.00 - 5999.00 13.00%
Now let's talk about investment conditions:
Percent are charged 7 days a week.
The minimum sum of investment is $10.
No minimum for withdrawal.
You can withdraw money 7 days a week.
The most secure conditions for your investments:
Dedicated server with DDOS protection - our site always accessible.
SSL certificate for safe data transmission.
Screen keyboard for safe password input.
We do not pay instantly - it's not safe.
All transactions are checked by our financial department, therefore withdrawal may take up to 24 hours.
Referral Program:
Referal bonus 10% from each deposit!
...
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 3/19/2010 21:25
Batch: 33191297
Sent To: U7585863
Amount: $100.00
Memo: Deposit to Classic HYIP User top1monito