Hi morgage agent,
I'm purchasing a 2nd-hand house soon. But this is my 1st house. Details as below:-
i. Price : RM340k
ii. Expected Loan Amount : RM306k (90%)
iii. House Type: 2-storey Terrace (Leasehold)
iv. Location : Taman Lestari Putra, Seri Kembangan
v. Salary 8k - kwsp & tax = 6.9k
I need to know:-
i. Your bank's rate
ii. Monthly payment (based on 30-35 years)
iii. Max loan eligibility.
iv. Lock-in period (if applicable)
v. MRTA amount (and whether can capitalise)
vi. Bank Evaluation on the house
Please pm me
I'm purchasing a 2nd-hand house soon. But this is my 1st house. Details as below:-
i. Price : RM340k
ii. Expected Loan Amount : RM306k (90%)
iii. House Type: 2-storey Terrace (Leasehold)
iv. Location : Taman Lestari Putra, Seri Kembangan
v. Salary 8k - kwsp & tax = 6.9k
I need to know:-
i. Your bank's rate
ii. Monthly payment (based on 30-35 years)
iii. Max loan eligibility.
iv. Lock-in period (if applicable)
v. MRTA amount (and whether can capitalise)
vi. Bank Evaluation on the house
Please pm me