BTC USD 86,414.4 Gold USD 4,135.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Chess-hyips - chess-hyips.com

but the site do not permit me to cashout

it say I have exceed the daily limit.....
 
Paid instant
12/13/2007
10:17 Payment Received 87252298 Gold +0.000247 4880203 0.20 USD 811.00
From: CHESS H
 
Paid instant
12/14/2007
05:25 Payment Received 87272104 Gold +0.000174 4880203 0.14 USD 802.60
From: CHESS H
 
12/15/2007
06:50 Payment Received 87303135 Gold +0.000403 4880203 0.32 USD 793.60
From: CHESS H
 
Paid instant
12/16/2007
06:00 Payment Received 87321194 Gold +0.000176 4880203 0.14 USD 793.60
From: CHESS H
 
Paid instant
12/17/2007
06:59 Payment Received 87340508 Gold +0.000339 4880203 0.27 USD 795.30
From: CHESS H
 
Paid instant
12/18/2007
05:47 Payment Received 87360851 Gold +0.000176 4880203 0.14 USD 794.20
From: CHESS H
 
Paid instant
12/19/2007
07:23 Payment Received 87381632 Gold +0.000337 4880203 0.27 USD 801.60
From: CHESS H

merry_christmas.gif
 
User: mmaker
Registration Date: Dec-10-2007
Last Access: Dec-19-2007 07:40:18 PM

Account Balance: $0.63
$0.63 of e-gold
Earned Total: $42.13
Pending Withdrawal: $0.00
Withdrew Total: $31.60
Active Deposit: $0.00

Total Deposit: $39.90
Last Withdrawal: $0.50 Dec-20-2007 05:46:50 AM
Withdrawn Total: $31.60

this is my account information

I invest $30 and reinvest $9.9

totally I earn $1.6 in 11 days

it is lucky I get back my deposit
 
Back
Top
Log in Register