BTC USD 83,012.7 Gold USD 4,134.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying centurionassets - centurionassets.com

Receive my payment today.

Date: 2011-07-07 14:58
Batch: 64987698
From Account: U5699910 (Centurion Assets)
Amount: $1.00
Memo: Withdrawal


Date: 2011-07-07 14:59
Batch: 64987732
From Account: U5699910 (Centurion Assets)
Amount: $2.00
Memo: Withdrawal


Thanks admin
 
BEWARE!!

I'm sick with this program. Yesterday, I made a deposit of $475 via LR but today,they blocked my account with no reason. I wonder why they do this and what I can think is only they see a big amount investment and they want a clean profit by block my account. I attached screenshots of my account after I made a deposit. I already complaint this issue to them but until now, still no reply from admin or support. Please,beware investors, do not invest and please withdraw all your money before it is too late. This program already blocked my account after I made a deposit of $475.

I made a deposit yesterday:
48090133.jpg


77811006.jpg


Today, I tried to login, but :(
37089850.jpg


Please everyone..do not support this scammer..I hope the admin will explain this issue and solve it..I am really upset with this admin action...I hope any honest monitor admin,please put this program on waiting or problem status..this is one way we can help investors from being SCAM
 
Date : 2011-06-07 15:35:59
From/To Account : U5699910 (Centurion Assets)
Amount : 1.36
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 64909529
Memo : Withdrawal

Date : 2011-07-07 15:08:27
From/To Account : U5699910 (Centurion Assets)
Amount : 1.36
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 64988488
Memo : Withdrawal.
 
Payment received Instantly!!!
Date: 2011-07-07 15:00:16
Batch: 64987816
From Account: U5699910
Amount: $1.70
Memo: Withdrawal
 
Received next payment instant :

Date: 2011-06-07 16:38:34
Batch: 64915040
From Account: U5699910
Amount: $1.70
Memo: Payment
mysmiley.png

Thank you Admin !
 
paid.jpg


Date: 2011-07-07 19:58:46
Batch: 65009968
From Account: U5699910
Amount: $5.10
Memo: Withdrawal

Thank you.
 
Paid instant!:)
10d%20(12).gif

Date : 2011-07-07 00:54:19
From/To Account : U5699910 (Centurion Assets)
Amount : 0.58
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 64936598
Memo : Withdrawal
 
Payment received


Date: 2011-07-07 14:52:13
Batch: 64987146
From Account: U5699910
Amount: $0.60
Memo: Withdrawal

Thank you.
 
paying.gif


Daily Payment Received

Processor: LibertyReserve
Date: 07/07/2011 04:53
Batch: 64944567
From Account: U5699910 (Centurion Assets)
Currency : LRUSD
Amount: $0.90
Fee: $0.01
Merchant Reference:
Memo: Withdrawal

Thank you, admin!
 
Received my deposit back instant :

Date: 2011-07-07 17:27:46
Batch: 65001169
From Account: U5699910
Amount: $101.70
Memo: Withdrawal

Re-deposited :


Date: 7/7/2011 6:05 PM
Batch: 65003638
Sent To: U7093412 (Centurion Assets)
Amount: $50.00
Memo: Deposit To Polaris Fund by profitablehyips

Thank you Admin ! I love this program !!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register