lyjas
Legendary Member

- Messages
- 12,507
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2008
- Messages
- 12,507
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 110
i am not the admin
http://www.cashift.com
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 3/14/2010 20:13
Batch: 32610313
Sent To: U4783939
Amount: $50.00
Memo: Deposit to CASHIFT User top1monitor
http://www.cashift.com
Cashift.com is an online investment program where risks are set at a minimum. By promising only what it can achieve for its members, Cashift.com will pave the way to a wealthier tomorrow. Here are the plans we have in store for you.
Make a Deposit:
Select a plan:
10% DAILY FOR 12 DAYS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $5,000 10.00
135% AFTER 12 DAYS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $5,000 135.00
...
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 3/14/2010 20:13
Batch: 32610313
Sent To: U4783939
Amount: $50.00
Memo: Deposit to CASHIFT User top1monitor