lyjas
Legendary Member

- Messages
- 12,507
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2008
- Messages
- 12,507
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 110
i am not the admin
https://cash-browser.com
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Date: 20:51 25.03.10. Batch: 2640912. IP: 180.137.91.188.
https://cash-browser.com
Internet project Cash-Browser.com owned company Global Cash Browser. In a partnership agreement between Cash Browse Interbank Trust Fund, the project Cash-Browser.com investors putting money into marginal Fund which provides operating activities to provide leverage for clients of brokerage companies in the financial markets. Cash Browse - International Business Companies (International Bussiness Company) registered in the British Virgin Islands (BVI), where the legal framework for the protection of investors based on English common law.
Select a plan:
5% Hourly for 21 Hours
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 5.00
80% Daily for 2 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $30 - $5,000 55.00
Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 60.00
Plan 3 $10,001 - $100,000 80.00
800% After 31 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 700.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 750.00
Plan 3 $5,001 - $100,000 800.00
...
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Date: 20:51 25.03.10. Batch: 2640912. IP: 180.137.91.188.