BTC USD 85,988.1 Gold USD 4,180.71
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Canceled

RE : LoanAdvisor

"6. We will help 'gaotim' the processing."

HOW WILL YOU 'GAOTIM'...ITS 100% SYSTEM BASED RITE?

"Customer with monthly income of RM800 - RM1000 normally can't even get much, probably of RM2,000."

SURE OR NOT INCOME RM800 CAN APPLY?IF REALLY DO,I HAVE LONG WAITING LIST CUST FOR U.....

Pls check your PM. :)
 
baru keje bole x?? basic 1500 leh dapat bape?
 
Hi Kelvin, any news for my application since last month:-?:-?
 
"6. We will help 'gaotim' the processing."

HOW WILL YOU 'GAOTIM'...ITS 100% SYSTEM BASED RITE?

"Customer with monthly income of RM800 - RM1000 normally can't even get much, probably of RM2,000."

SURE OR NOT INCOME RM800 CAN APPLY?IF REALLY DO,I HAVE LONG WAITING LIST CUST FOR U.....

I want this info too..please pm me...how you can help me via gaotim prosessing?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register