BTC USD 82,669.1 Gold USD 4,195.44
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Business Advisor & Promoter Wanted

eddy_emil

Fun Poster
Messages
407
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Business Advisor & Promoter Wanted

Working Time: Flexible time for you to earn RM800.00/week or more (T&C applied)
Job Scope: To recruit members of public and family to join our company
Income: Cash payout per successful member
Place: KL (near Cheras)

Pre-Qualification:
Open to Malaysian citizens (aged 18 and above)
No Experience is required
Skill Training will be provided

If you are serious, please reply and provide your: -

• Name
• Location
• Phone number

to 013-3159852
I shall call you for appointment to meetup and I'll provide more details regarding your job scope.
 
Business Advisor & Promoter Wanted

Working Time: Flexible time for you to earn RM800.00/week or more (T&C applied)
Job Scope: To recruit members of public and family to join our company
Income: Cash payout per successful member
Place: KL (near Cheras)

Pre-Qualification:
Open to Malaysian citizens (aged 18 and above)
No Experience is required
Skill Training will be provided

If you are serious, please reply and provide your: -

• Name
• Location
• Phone number

to 013-3159852
I shall call you for appointment to meetup and I'll provide more details regarding your job scope.

keje promote apakah ini?kompeni ape ye TT? :)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register