BTC USD 84,853.7 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Buckshunter - Buckshunter.com

Ace-Monitor

Fun Poster
Messages
507
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
10
I'm not admin.

Buckshunter.com is a global investment management company. Our company has a wide array of expertise in the investment world including Forex, Stock and Commodity trading. Being proficients in range of fields allow us to achieve our three main investment goals: higher yields, diversification of assets and the minimization of risks.
Our mission
The primary mission of our Company is to create economic value for its clients and investor-co-partners through the identification and acquisition of trading assets that provide above-average returns to investors and display significant upside potential. Our main focus is on various foreign exchange and currency related investment opportunities. Primarily, we focus on day trading and related traditional investment options.
Investment Solutions
We believe that superior investment performance is achieved through a skilful balance of three core attributes: knowledge, experience and adaptability. There is only one way to be on the cutting edge - commitment to innovation. We do our best to achieve a consistent increase in investment performance for our clients, and superior value-add. We appreciate our clients' loyalty and value the relationships we build with each customer.

Plan:

105%-130% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $300 105.00
Plan 2 $301 - $500 107.00
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 112.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 117.00
Plan 5 $5,001 - $20,000 123.00
Plan 6 $20,001 - $150,000 130.00


130%-330% After 5 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $300 130.00
Plan 2 $301 - $500 150.00
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 180.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 220.00
Plan 5 $5,001 - $20,000 270.00
Plan 6 $20,001 - $150,000 330.00


180%-500% After 10 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $300 180.00
Plan 2 $301 - $500 230.00
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 300.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 390.00
Plan 5 $10,001 - $150,000 500.00


350%-700% After 20 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $300 350.00
Plan 2 $301 - $500 400.00
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 500.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 600.00
Plan 5 $10,001 - $150,000 700.00

Accept

LibertyReserve
Perfectmoney

Join Here
 
depo

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U5097978 (All HYIPs info):
Date: 12/10/2012 4:37 PM
Batch: 123617739
Sent To: U0746983 (buckshunter)
Amount: $30.00
Memo: Deposit to Buckshunter.com User all-hyips.info
 
123832012;12.12.2012 8:43;LRUSD;buckshunter;U0746983;All HYIPs info;U5097978;1,5;Withdraw to Yury from Buckshunter.com
 
123984819;2012-13-12 09:13:26;LRUSD;buckshunter;U0746983;All HYIPs info;U5097978;1,5;Withdraw to Yury from Buckshunter.com
 
buckshunter.com не платит!!! :(((

buckshunter.com SCAM!!! :(((

scam2.jpg
 
Hello everyone, I'm excited to share my journey with you today as a person who earns a living through referrals, which I began by analyzing certain websites. In particular, a website called Bucks Hunter played a significant role in helping me (although I must note that the site is currently under construction). I'll tell you how I managed to achieve financial success through this unique approach.

In the beginning, I was like many of you, searching for ways to earn income online but not quite sure where to start. That's when I discovered the power of referrals and the potential to earn money by promoting products and services through various websites. I embarked on a journey of analyzing websites and identifying opportunities for referral partnerships.

The first piece of advice I can offer is to be observant and persistent. Analyzing websites and identifying potential referral programs can be a time-consuming process, but it's worth the effort. I started by dedicating several hours each day to researching and assessing websites that had referral opportunities.

This site, although currently under construction, provided valuable insights into referral programs and opportunities. It served as a valuable resource in my referral journey, and I learned a great deal from it.

As I continued to explore and identify promising referral programs, I began to build a network of referrals and partners. This network steadily grew, and with each successful referral, I earned a commission or a portion of the profits. Over time, my referral income increased, and it became a reliable source of livelihood.

Another crucial piece of advice I can offer is to maintain integrity and transparency in your referral activities. Building trust with your referrals and partners is essential for long-term success in this field.

In conclusion, my journey into earning a living through referrals, initiated by website analysis, has been both rewarding and unique. While buckshunter.com has played a significant role in my journey, it's important to remember that opportunities for referrals can be found across various websites and industries. Persistence, diligence, and ethical practices are key to success in this field.

Thank you for listening, and I wish you all the best in your endeavors, whether you're exploring referrals or other online income-generating opportunities.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register