BTC USD 83,606.9 Gold USD 4,177.31
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Btcinvesthub - Btcinvesthub.club

btcinvesthub

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
How can I invest with http://btcinvesthub.club ?
To make a investment you must first become a member of btcinvesthub.club. Once you are signed up, you can make your first deposit. All deposits must be made through the Dashboard. You can login using your username and password you added when signup.
I wish to invest with btcinvesthub.club but I don't have an any cryptocurrency account. What should I do?
You can open a free blockchain account here:
http://blockchain.info/
https://coinbase.com
How do I open my btcinvesthub.club Account?
It's quite easy and convenient. Follow this link, fill in the registration form and then press "Register".
Which e-currencies do you accept?
Currently We Only accept BitCoin & Ethereum. We will add other channels as soon as possible.
How can I withdraw funds?
Withdrawals can be placed once your investment bar gets filled up on the 10th day.
How long does it take for my deposit to be added to my account?
Your account will be updated as soon as your deposit gets confirmed
How can I change my e-mail address or password?
Log into your http://btcinvesthub.club account and click on the "Account Information". You can change your e-mail address and password there.
What if I can't log into my account because I forgot my password?
Click forgot password link, type your username or e-mail and you'll receive your account information.
Does a daily profit paid directly to my currency account?
No, profits are gathered on your btcinvesthub.club account and you can withdraw them anytime.
How do you calculate the interest on my account?
Depending on each plan. Interest on your btcinvesthub.club account is acquired Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and Yearly and credited to your available balance at the end of each day.
Can I do a direct deposit from my account balance?
Yes! To make a deposit from your btcinvesthub.club account balance. Simply login into your members account and click on Make Deposit ans select the Deposit from Account Balance Radio button.
Can I make an additional deposit to http://btcinvesthub.club account once it has been opened?
Yes, you can but all transactions are handled separately.
After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my ecurrency account?
Funds are usually available within 24 business hours.
How can I change my password?
You can change your password directly from your members area by editing it in your personal profile.
Can I lose money?
There is a risk involved with investing in all high yield investment programs. However, there are a few simple ways that can help you to reduce the risk of losing more than you can afford to. First, set your investments with your financial goals, in other words, keep the money you may need for the short-term out of more aggressive investments, reserving those investment funds for the money you intend to raise over the long-term. It's very important for you to know that we are real traders and that we invest members' funds on major investments.
How can I check my account balances?
You can access your account information 24/7 online.
May I open several accounts in your program?
No. If we find that one member has more than one account, the entire funds will be frozen.
How can I make an investment?
To make a spend you must first become a member of http://btcinvesthub.club Once you are signed up, you can make your first investment. All investment must be made through the Member Area. You can login using your username and password you received when signup.
Who manages the funds?
These funds are managed by a team of Btcinvesthub Financial investment experts.
 
A deposit of 0.00070872 BTC has been received and confirmed into your CoinPayments Wallet. The deposit was received on 1LnZEyChG4cFoBPoJtLtH7XKLVne4Koq67 with transaction ID 5ee1be7f81fb84ce694c8c6c246db415572908c0daa9bfd95b44dcf94ed3c2a3.
Note: Payment from Btcinvesthub
 
Next payment Received on time:

Congratulation your daily investment profit of $6.5 was successfully sent to your bitcoin wallet address 13C***nsF
Thanks for investing with the best bitcoin investment company.

btcinvesthub.club
 
A deposit of 0.00074705 BTC has been received and confirmed into your CoinPayments Wallet. The deposit was received on 1LnZEyChG4cFoBPoJtLtH7XKLVne4Koq67 with transaction ID 3a14a10be54b7349849bb56ad27deadda95ec9712ed90cb7b867006cdb0b36aa.
Note: Payment from Btcinvesthub
 
Next payment Received on time:

Congratulation your daily investment profit of $6.5 was successfully sent to your bitcoin wallet address 13C***nsF
Thanks for investing with the best bitcoin investment company.
15/03/2018
btcinvesthub.club
 
A deposit of 0.00079411 BTC has been received and confirmed into your CoinPayments Wallet. The deposit was received on 1LnZEyChG4cFoBPoJtLtH7XKLVne4Koq67 with transaction ID b1544557a0b3a8debfda981d9cee9d59d9f65aea77cdb3a50aa0c6a1dd757cf7.
Note: Payment from Btcinvesthub

A deposit of 0.00079866 BTC has been received and confirmed into your CoinPayments Wallet. The deposit was received on 1LnZEyChG4cFoBPoJtLtH7XKLVne4Koq67 with transaction ID 1672c0c14a66f29de8d67944aa77adfc0b85369705109af466a4c0f39dc44e32.
Note: Payment from Btcinvesthub
 
Back
Top
Log in Register