Broker Selection

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart

Latest Threads

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Broker preference

Broker preference can be diverse as each foreign currency exchange trader is unique in his trading requirements. And thereby while a trader opts for choosing a new broker then he must think of choosing regulated and experienced broker without any argument. However, in the true sense, broker is your support system when you can choose a broker that can help you to achieve your trading goals by providing customized trading package.

Sponsored Post

Geofery

Freshie
Reaction score
In as much as regulation is important, trading conditions should not be overlooked. One of the advantages of Forexchief is their low spreads and commission. For example: AUDCAD is 0.3, AUDUSD is 0.2, and AUDJPY is 0.3. These are some pairs I trade frequently. Always choose a broker with very low spreads and commission, it is good for profit making.

Fanaudy

Reaction score
I pay attention that broker is officially registered. It gives me sort of security. I know that it doesn’t mean 100% security, but at least I can use legal means in case of some irregularities. With other brokers, I don’t have this option, so such brokers are not any sort of option for me

Geofery

Freshie
Reaction score
It is not just about being regulated, you should endeavor to know the bodies regulating their activities. This is important especially when things go wrong you would know where to turn.

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
To ensure consistent journey

To ensure consistent trading journey in the forex market a foreign currency exchange trader will need to choose a credible, regulated and experienced broker. Broker is the medium that will help a trader to get connected with the market by ensuring customized trading packages. But not all brokers are appropriate for you. In this regard, a forex trader must check the best brokers’ list published in various prestigious forex forums.

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Totally agree with you! Now the market is full of beginners and scammers and you need to be very careful when you are dealing with someone, who has unclear trading history. So now the security and account safety are top priorities. It makes me crazy when I get destructed by such things rather to be focused on the trading results.

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Deciding to become a trader and getting tips for the trade is not as difficlt as selecting the broker to deal with. Unregulated brokers can scam and steal from you. There are many factors other than regulation that a trader should consider before signing up with a broker like the transaction costs and currency pairs offered

Nosero

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Geofery, I would also add always choose a broker that is legit. I fully agree that low-spread broker is always better choice, but sometimes such brokers are charging some other commissions (i.e. for account maintenance), which is another issue to watch when choosing a broker

john.brave

Freshie
Reaction score
so, are there any sites that provide the best broker safely?

deemac

Freshie
Reaction score
Forex forums are good sources to find real insights about any broker however broker selection requires doing some own research because broker selection is really becoming harder these days.

Sponsored Post