BTC USD 82,241.9 Gold USD 4,118.74
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Blueheavenmails.com - com 10% for 14 days

heheh...nasib baik aku x der tanam ape2 lagi kat sini..baru jer register..
 
gitu la kiranya...
Kalo x penuh la inbox gmail aku ngan e-surat nih..
Cuma aku dah x layan site ni selepas 20/12/2006.
Kekekeke.

Selamat aku kat sini..
Profit 200% lebih kurang.. :D :D

Alhamdulillah.
 
hurmmm..... apalah nasib, BLACK DECEMBER

Ok, I am a member of Blue Heaven Mails, and have been very happy with them, I am in profit as I said and Big profits. But as you know every ponzi program will go down soon or later.

Just one thing, this can be red flags at the moment but as well can be fixed so let me post it here what is going on. Really hope I am not right about this one, because many people already added many Bucks here.

1. The discussions started when Smart_i80 said that someone told him that Ben is the previous admin of wiredsurf. So I tried to contact Ben in Yahoo. But it seems he is hiding from me, sent him many offline messages and no response. May be he is busy that what I thought (of course after 4-5 times and not just one day).

2. Many changes in payout terms. First 72 hours then 7 days. It’s true that there are holidays and every admin should make some changes in those days. But one change is enough not many like Ben did. I want to make something clear, I can be wrong and any new updates will post it here. That’s why this is not in the closed and scam folder. Till we are sure 100%.

3. Today, there are no clicks. No update from Ben (But yesterday I saw him online in YIM). This can be a server problem but also can be that he is already “Runned” “RUN RUN RUN”
 
Last edited:
Dah tutup buku ke e-surat nih.. KH.
 
Hello - look what I found:

Note that I am not the Admin!

What is Blue Heaven Mails?

Blue Heaven Mails is a Paid to Read Email Program for Members and a Marketing Program for Advertisers. We are proud to claim that we are the first program of its kind. There are many Paid to read sites around which pays just a few cents to read emails and it takes forever to collect earnings and get paid. We offer earnings equal to 10% of your account level for 14 days. You do not have to read a cluster of emails but just 1 Email per day! We automatically pay out your earnings within 48 hours of your Blue Ad Package expiry. Click here for more Details.

The most important aspect of Blue Heaven Mails is that Advertisers can market their websites for free by collecting Blue Points as a Member or they can just purchase Blue Points from the Members Area. As such, you can be a Member or an Advertiser or both. To maximize earnings members can upgrade their account. Members will earn Blue Points for clicking on the Email Ads. They can use these Blue Points to Post an Email Ad and/or Buy Banner Impressions which will be rotated on all the pages of the Members area. Click here for more Details.

Please note that we are not a Bank or an Investment Program which provides interest. Instead, we are a combo of Paid to Read and a Marketing Program. We use advertising revenue to pay our members.

You will notice that we have not listed any monitoring buttons. Monitoring sites use program's money to list them. There is a good reason for programs to make sure that monitoring programs are paid on a regular basis even if the members are not paid. As such members can be easily deceived to believe that a Program is paying even if it is not doing so.



The program has DDOS protection and live chat support. The concept seems quite innovative and unique.


Enjoy!


https://www.blueheavenmails.com/?ref=3

Jakky ni taknak update pape ke? dah la org ke 3 join, susah ooo... nak dapat org terawal mcm ni. Siapakah cik jakky ni?
 
isk2... nape la diorg close program paling istimewa sepanjang aku join biz online.
 
nantilah aku bukak..redhellmail.com..baru nampak mcm brutal
 
Back
Top
Log in Register