BTC USD 84,825.1 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying BlackGold-Surf.com: SCAM

7dollarmagic quick and easy way to make MONEY

Jutarian said:
aku gitu juga duit aku dah lesap 12,500USD di 12daily pro dan studiotrafic gara-gara stormpay. Tapi alhamdullilah tak sangka pulak aku cuba yang modal kecil ni 7dollarmagic wow hari2 duit dalam aku punya egold berkembang terus berkembang worlwide

siapa yg pernah rugi autosurf mari masuk sekurang-kurangnya dapat cover balik

http://7dollarsmagic.com/?ref=7776
http://7dollarsmagic.com/?ref=7776
http://7dollarsmagic.com/?ref=7776

http://www.solidinvestment.com?ref=Jutaria
http://www.vascoinvestment.com?ref=Jutaria
 
Update terbaru :

*************************************************************

Hello Members,

I am behind on everything but I can assure you I am in the process of
catching up now.

I have been focused the last few days on getting the new site up and
running so that those that do want to stay with Blackgold can.

The new BG is located at http://www.blackgoldads.com

There will be no new upgrades or signups at the old.

I am getting a lot of emails with questions and members telling me
about their account problems. I understand the accounts are messed up at
the original BG.

All I can do is fix them one at a time.
I have been working on them this morning.
I will work on each and everyone until they are all done.

I would also like for members whose payouts are complete to delete
their account. I will send you an email once your account is totally done
so you can look over your account and delete it.
This will help me narrow down the data base so that I can then focus on
accounts that did not cashout at all but seem to be stuck.

Some have asked why didn't I just transfer your account to the new
site. I did not want to risk the old files corupting the scripts at the
new. This is why.

I know this is taking a long time to calculate and fix each one. There
is nothing I can do about that except concentrate my time on working on
them daily.

I know that some of you are knowledgeable about things like this and
are very aware that once scripts get like this, it is a real mess.

You have all been just awesome and I really appreciate that. I am
looking forward to the NEW Blackgold and excited that everything seems to be
working great there.

I know that some of you have not been able to upgrade and surf for a
very long time because of your account at the old BG.

I will continue to make getting all the old cashouts paid until they
are all done and the old site closed down once and for all.

It may take me some time but I WILL get to your account.

The old site will be redirected to the new site sometime today. There
is a link on the front page of the new site that those of you who still
have pending cashouts or upgrades can get to your login at the old.


I have also seen some making bets in some of the forums that I would
run. Well, you lost your bet. I am here to stay and so is BG.

Congratulations to those who had the wisdom to bet on a sure thing. I
am here and here to stay. BlackGold will be bigger and better than ever.

What makes a good site?
One that stays and pays no matter what.
http://www.blackgoldads.com

Thank you all for your time.
Have a great day.
tq
charlot

*************************************************************
 
Ban kan aje spam2 nie...site tu dah jadi magic dah... hampeh... cuba korang nengok 7dollarmagic tu... budak nie mmg suka bawak kawan2 ke neraka agaknye... aku sekeh kepala dia br tau...
 
i've receive news that expired on 10&11 march tgh start bayar..semalam aku receive tipon call dari admin dia... so sabar je lah ye..aku punye expired 12/3..lama lagi kot... so nanti sape dapat kasi update la sket...thank you.. :-D :-D
 
eh ye ke vspec2 ~ cantek!! 2006-03-10 - $19.20 !! nie tarikh aku ngan payment aku ~ kalu dapat aku update kat korang ~ !
 
Back
Top
Log in Register