tgk ah.. charlot dah merajuk....
Most of the ones I am getting are, "You pay me today????"
We never once told anyone we payout in 24 hours.
We always have because we were able to.
When the site is down or there is some sort of technical problem, we can not do that.
I tell you what, if anything would ever make me want to close this site down, it would have been today. A LOT of you have really made me wonder why I am even going through all this.
I have been very saddened at all the negative and false reports I have heard some of you making on the forums.
It is just totally way out there and ridiculous. Especially MMG forum. They have already put us on a scam list...LOL.
I have been in constant communication with you all and our moderators on our forum have just been running full speed.
Now. We are working on this site. This is going to be an honest, legal and legitimate site. I will not work hard for something that is not. If you do not want to be here then delete your account when you log in.
harap harap semua kite bersabar la yer....[