BTC USD 85,346.6 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Bizzilion PTY LTD - bizzilion.com

Payment received:
f7e4bdb694eea411783db7284dc4c4cd21fec0e221cb717b70d516aa1ddf7c66
2019-04-03 10:48:51
3QrzwH7m99aLyTKPZALi9nPMR1DqmBLHhg
0.00103 BTC
 
Smooth withdrawals from the project always
I totally love it guys
I have been gaining good returns from here which are stable and since a long time

Payment batch -

0.00085 BTC
2019-04-01 06:20:04
fdc6a55010f023fb4d6d07add2f2dbd6a1e0240342da40c1aeb38d00d66af6e1

0.00085 BTC
2019-04-02 07:06:53
88f7543ccf3df0c83d40810f1c93f537b46804259709c93ddda0bfffefeee013

0.00085 BTC
2019-04-03 10:56:45
add8059068db91021a7c1d86ed339cd9d0c9dd873dada3429ae3675361d8ff33

5-1.png

5-2.png
 
Payment was sent to me really fast
Due to the recent blockchain traffic the minimum withdrawal was increased to 0.002 btc hence i had to wait for days for withdrawal
Hope the traffic reduces and i can ask daily payouts :)

Payment batch -

0.00255 BTC
2019-04-05 20:30:28
9fda23d347f8e0cef1826ea9a4922bff9f5fea84af45878299b9dfb77afbec79

5-1.png

5-2.png
 
Next payment received on time as usual:

BLOCKCHAIN
Date : 2019-04-08 04:58
Amount : 10.56
Currency : USD(BTC)
Batch : cc1b119a75f46aa7c2f5c2b8a96d6b4d4f0800072ca1e35abdfdde*
Memo : N/A
 
I was paid once again from this nice running program
The project is long term and stable returns :)

Payment batch -

0.00255 BTC
2019-04-09 05:35:03
4ffb96b88df0674bfb401a42c5338a2aedd1c2573dd4180dd22d262d20a2927c

4-1.png

4-2.png
 
Bizzilion. Payment received . Batch is 8bdf78f85b34ef3111db05d3de228ba59abf3a3268cc384e0120d114efb66a5f
 
Payment received:
40b00e7ea536b319fbeb6ad791a8f40208588fe968a52db793c2a7559c269281
2019-04-15 05:11:07
1AyU1KWNAHrk2fv4Kk7fENPsfLCmVonK56
0.00206 BTC
 
Back
Top
Log in Register