BTC USD 83,006.6 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying BitComex - bitcomex.biz

I Am Not Admin/Owner Of The Project!

This Thread Is Created For Information.




BitComex - bitcomex.biz


banner728.gif




Description:





Investment Plans:

0.3-3% Hourly Forever; 2.45-5% Hourly For 45 Hours; 3.05-4% Hourly For 35 Hours; 6-8% Hourly For 25 Hours; 10-15% Hourly For 15 Hours; 40-65% Daily For 3 Days

Min Spend: $1

Min Withdrawal:
PM, Dogecoin & Payeer minimum withdrawal amount : $0.1 . Bitcoin minimum withdrawal amount : $10 . Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash , Dash minimum withdrawal amount : $5 .

Withdrawal: Instant

Referral: 5%

Accept: Perfect Money ; BitCoin ; Payeer ; LiteCoin ; Ethereum ; BitCoin Cash ; Dogecoin ; Dash


VIEW & REGISTER


​
Hello I need to contact with the admin of bitcomex.biz website because I have a technical problem with my profit plan . I send a lot of messages to support but l have no respond
It seems to scam my money I need to clear it between each other
 
Withdrawal has been processed. Batch id: 341047968

The amount of 7.75 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U23450812->U*. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to List4Hyip_com from BITCOMEX LIMITED.. Date: 10:08 17.10.20. Batch: 341047968.

Withdrawal has been processed. Batch id: 340767827

Date: 2020-10-16 07:54
Batch: 340767827
From Account: U23450812
Amount: $3.5
Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to List4Hyip_com from BITCOMEX LIMITED.
 
Hello I need to contact with the admin of bitcomex.biz website because I have a technical problem with my profit plan . I send a lot of messages to support but l have no respond
It seems to scam my money I need to clear it between each other
[email protected]
 
:D PAYING


Our 33rd Instant Payment :
+ 0.59 USD
Date: 18.10.2020 11:50:26 (UTC+3)
ID: 1179310713
Details: P1030538587 → P3048763
Comment: Amount: 0.59 USD Withdraw to ishprash from BITCOMEX LIMITED

Our 34th Instant Payment :
The amount of 1.9 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U23450812->U1187273. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to ishprash from BITCOMEX LIMITED.. Date: 09:05 18.10.20. Batch: 341257769.


Thanx Admin !!
 
Withdrawal has been processed. Batch id: 341257926

The amount of 6.25 USD has been deposited to your account.
Accounts: U23450812->U*.
Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to List4Hyip_com from BITCOMEX LIMITED..
Date: 09:06 18.10.20.
Batch: 341257926.
 
:D PAYING


Our 35th Instant Payment :
+ 0.59 USD
Date: 19.10.2020 13:07:59 (UTC+3)
ID: 1180489043
Details: P1030538587 → P3048763
Comment: Amount: 0.59 USD Withdraw to ishprash from BITCOMEX LIMITED

Our 36th Instant Payment :
The amount of 1.75 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U23450812->U1187273. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to ishprash from BITCOMEX LIMITED.. Date: 10:22 19.10.20. Batch: 341500733.


Thanx Admin !!
 
Withdrawal has been processed. Batch id: 341466249

Date: 10/19/2020 07:54
Batch: 341466249
From Account: U23450812
Amount: $4.25
Memo: Withdraw to List4Hyip_com from BITCOMEX LIMITED.
 
:D PAYING


Our 37th Instant Payment :
+ 0.59 USD
Date: 20.10.2020 11:34:28 (UTC+3)
ID: 1181616531
Details: P1030538587 → P3048763
Comment: Amount: 0.59 USD Withdraw to ishprash from BITCOMEX LIMITED



Thanx Admin !!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register