BTC USD 86,635.3 Gold USD 4,156.67
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

best islamic home financing

HomeLoan

Banned
Messages
1
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Assalamualaikum

Dear, Datuk/Datin/Tuan/Puan etc,

I am Mohd Izhar From RHB Islamic bank HQ Kuala Lumpur in Sales Department. I just want to share with you, in case you want to apply Home Financing or want to refinance you beautiful House. Now, RHB Islamic Providing best Services and Packages and It is:

1. Totally Islamic concept
2. Low Rate (special Rate)
3. LRTT (Takaful Coverage)
4. No Hidden Charge
5. Fast approval.. (Within 48 hours)
6. Zero Entry Cost/Free Moving Cost
7. Selling Rate- 10%
8. Flexi home financing

If Need My Help In term of Home Financing or Refinancing just contact me on:

[email protected]

My Phone Number:
017-6387515 / 013-6656479

My Bank Email:
[email protected]

Best Regard
Mohd Izhar Saidin
 
Can you ps call me Liza at 012-2833499 ASAP as I am looking for remortgage loan from bank that can give me the fastest approval & loan disbursement? I am desperately need the loan disbursed within less than 2 months. FYI, the house is fully paid 5 years ago but yet to discharge from the previous bank.
 
Can you ps call me Liza at 012-2833499 ASAP as I am looking for remortgage loan from bank that can give me the fastest approval & loan disbursement? I am desperately need the loan disbursed within less than 2 months. FYI, the house is fully paid 5 years ago but yet to discharge from the previous bank.

ok i'll call later
 
RHB Islamic Bank Promotion

Propery rm300k= -2.4% IBR
property rm500k= -2.5% IBR..
also can request another special rate..
.Apply home financing now ASAP..
hurrayy.
 
cehh..ko ni org yg sama ke..nape byk id..multiple id mmg la kena banned..adess
 
aku pun xtau:) dulu id lama akuxberfungsi.. aku buat la id baru.. ingatkan xde effect:)
anyway blr dah naiik..start esok..11.5.2011 ke 6.6%
 
Salam..akak nak tanyer:-

Kalau pendapatan Basic - RM300.00
Elaun Tetap - RM1,500.00
kalau + komisen adalah dalam RM2k sehingga 3k
boleh apply loan umah untuk RM120,000.00 tak?

T.kasih
 
Salam..akak nak tanyer:-

Kalau pendapatan Basic - RM300.00
Elaun Tetap - RM1,500.00
kalau + komisen adalah dalam RM2k sehingga 3k
boleh apply loan umah untuk RM120,000.00 tak?

T.kasih

InsyaALLAH boleh. akak sediakan document boleh x

izzhar
0176387515
 
Back
Top
Log in Register