Hello.
I am becoming really interested in Foreign Exchange markets and have reached the stage where I
would like to commit to LEARNING Forex and Equity market strategies in course format and actually
placing some profitable trades and growing my account ''wildly'' -- as is seemingly possible
through good knowledge.
Please provide your educated and tried suggestions, amount is fine as long as this
course or information is an 'investment' that will recoup itself many times over.
Appreciate all your responses.
I am becoming really interested in Foreign Exchange markets and have reached the stage where I
would like to commit to LEARNING Forex and Equity market strategies in course format and actually
placing some profitable trades and growing my account ''wildly'' -- as is seemingly possible
through good knowledge.
Please provide your educated and tried suggestions, amount is fine as long as this
course or information is an 'investment' that will recoup itself many times over.
Appreciate all your responses.
