BTC USD 83,891.9 Gold USD 4,163.14
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Best cloud mining platform - ecos.am

Bitcoin is back into five figures!
Invest in cloud mining with ECOS and get your profit!

5b8838364868.jpg
 
Yes, a few weeks ago I bought a contract from them, previously I spoke with their representative in the telegram chat and asked a similar question.
 
Dear customers,
⠀
Bitcoin continues to grow!
Have you already managed to invest to get your profit from this promising crypto market?
⠀
Make sure to buy Bitcoin mining contracts before price increase and get a chance to win Apple Watch. The Giveaway continues until August 15!

21848bb222d8.jpg
 
Now on our website you can purchase cloud mining contracts and pay them with the following cryptocurrencies:

✅BTC
✅ETH
✅LTC
✅XRP


Start mining until the contracts price increase! Hurry up!

0245b95d9d4f.jpg
 
Well, how do they pay? Have you tried to withdraw? What is the profitability?
 
Dear customers,

Now you can use a reinvestment option! Increase your income - purchase more hash power right from your account dashboard!
⠀
Earn more with ECOS Cloud mining!

ae364c67468d.jpg
 
Halving is the event after which the number of rewards per block is reduced for miners. The next halving of Bitcoin is expected in May 2020.
The block reward for BTC will reduce from 15.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC.

However, according to the experience of past years there is always a bull run of the currency incurred⠀

So take a chance to start mining now to get your maximum profit! Get your contract before the price increase!

f91eaf680757.jpg
 
Just the other day I managed to withdraw, I can say that the profit is ok, just what I expected to get.

1.jpg
 
Purchase any contract from August 16 to October 01 and take a chance to win a 1-year 10 Th/s mining contract!

Don't miss this opportunity!

ec60eabcb997.jpg
 
Back
Top
Log in Register