TT guna ayat ni
God said, “O Jesus!
I will cause you to die of natural causes
I will exalt you in My Sight
and will clear you of the slander of the disbelievers
And I will cause those who truly follow you to dominate those who reject
until the Day of Resurrection
Eventually, all of you will return to Me
Then I will judge among you about that wherein you used to differ.”
(A-li'Imraan 3:55)
bukan bermaksud Nabi Isa tak datang ke bumi,baginda akan datang ke bumi bila hampir kiamat dan kemudian akan wafat di bumi.
Tentang maksud "sign" di atas.. aku tak boleh nak explain dengan jelas tapi cukup menyatakan pendapat kata ia sebagai petanda/pengetahuan akan tanda-tanda
God said, “O Jesus!
I will cause you to die of natural causes
I will exalt you in My Sight
and will clear you of the slander of the disbelievers
And I will cause those who truly follow you to dominate those who reject
until the Day of Resurrection
Eventually, all of you will return to Me
Then I will judge among you about that wherein you used to differ.”
(A-li'Imraan 3:55)
bukan bermaksud Nabi Isa tak datang ke bumi,baginda akan datang ke bumi bila hampir kiamat dan kemudian akan wafat di bumi.
Tentang maksud "sign" di atas.. aku tak boleh nak explain dengan jelas tapi cukup menyatakan pendapat kata ia sebagai petanda/pengetahuan akan tanda-tanda
Last edited:
