BTC USD 86,592.4 Gold USD 4,156.29
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Believe it or not ??

ini M.Kishore punya..

SCAM !!!

aku google2.. mmg ramai aa komen scam.. bayar yuran seminar, tgk2 just bagi preview je #:-S

mmg dia ni genius marketer je.. sweet talk.. patut la teknik asas je dia tunjuk.. huhu
 
ni hah video-video course ceo dia.

thanks bro.. dah habis sedut :)

Yg baik kita ambik, yg buruk kita tolak.. janji free :))

sambil tggu download, google jap.. jumpa lak benda ni..

Hi,

I attended his class/course last year.Cost me about RM 5000 (Ringgit Malaysia) = around USD 2 k.I'll just share my experience and its up to you guys whether or not he's a scam.The course took 2-3 days with one live trading night.

I was so exited first thing in the morning,lots of people were there.Some of them looked already successful driving lexus and stuff.When the class started,he wasn't there.Some other guy was running the show.I thought WTF?Then he said Kishore's gonna be a little late,thank god I said to myself.After like 30 min the man himself came and took over the show.Well I was thinking moon and stars you know all the happy thought of making easy money.....

So on to the story,for the first few hours he thought us all the basic stuff that you can get at babypips plus some sad bollywood kind of rags to riches story,how his dad died blablabla....ok I can take that,lots of old people were in the class also so I guess its important.

Then the good stuff...his systems.He gave like 8 or 9 systems for us to trade,some of it consist of trading bollinger bounces,some of it involved trading breakouts and some use moving average crosses...some secret huh....what?Raised eyebrows already?Wait till you read next...

I dont know this makes sense or not,but most of the system requires 150 pips of stop loss with no specific profit target.But I kept hearing him said his past student always closed position when seeing 1-2 pips profit....and traded 100-150 times a day...very strange indeed(to me laa)Why?Becoz the setup was difficult to find and there is a system where the setup is next to impossible...again ..for me laa...

On to the main event,live trading.....I thought all my confusions will sort out.There he was,sitting in front of us with eyes of an eagle waiting to snatch a preying trade.We waited patiently...if he clicks...we'll click...after 15 min waiting,then he clicks.....and the sound of multiple clicks suddenly barraging our ears....

So was it 20 pips?or 50 pips that we gunned down that night?Nononono.......it was 2 pips...........yes 2 frickin pips.......goes to our bags that night(the setup was 1 pips 30 cents)we earned 60 cents that night pheww only USD 1999.40 left to cover our cost....he then ask us aloud....ARE YOU PROFIT?Helplessly we answered YyYyyeessss.....he asked again ARE YOU HAPPY?Again we answered YyYyeeessss......and he never traded again that
night.... THE END

So that was my story.......was the guy's a piece of crap?I dont know but 1 thing for sure....he's one hell of a salesman......

-Anzsai
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for.../74470-kishore-m-real-scam-4.html#post1207752
 
Last edited:
bukan ker TT dah pergi seminar Tu!!!! ajarlah
:)paid :)paid :)paid
 
mari sedottt, padan muke scammer, hehe
 
xpelah,,aku yg x mampu ni,trade biasa2 je dulu..nanti kene kejutan budaya lak,,duit tetibe membuak2 dalam akaun..hehhehehhee
 
xpelah,,aku yg x mampu ni,trade biasa2 je dulu..nanti kene kejutan budaya lak,,duit tetibe membuak2 dalam akaun..hehhehehhee

bukan da lame ke membuak2 masta? :eek::eek:
 
hahahaha 2k usd tu..boleh wat modal.
 
cekap betullah mamat. takyah memorek. memekik je dah kaya. :(
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12576
USD / JPY
158.128
GBP / USD
1.32783
USD / CHF
0.83061
USD / CAD
1.42204
EUR / JPY
177.938
AUD / USD
0.69782
Back
Top
Log in Register