BTC USD 83,330.9 Gold USD 4,177.89
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Basket Hedging Forex Robot dengan Forward Test dijalankan

Cuba test broker lain2 sbb ada kelainannya

betoltu, memang ada perbezaan antara broker.
ada sapa2 yg dah buat test kat broker lain?
 
Last edited:
Performance hari ini,
ada pertambahan profit.


 
Performance setakat ini:

Balance: usd1521
Equity: usd1423
Profit: -usd98
 
Dear LeeGG,

Your account and my account are totally different in positive results.

1. Your above results are good, 56% in just 1 month is quite good.

2. My results are much better, 110% in less than 1 week. I used your version 1, default settings, everything is default.

I used on 5k usd account, demo, and fixed lot at 0.5 lot per trade.

But yesterday and the day before yesterday, when market was too volatile, my demo account became red because margin level % fell down to 35% - 50% many times, but today, surprisingly, all closed for big profits and made 110% net profit.

The account equity now is more than 11k usd.

It seems that if we reduce lot size, then, it will become safer when the ea starts to use Martingale method to increase lot size.

Let's start to see how this ea will perform from now

Thanks

James
 
Dear LeeGG,

Your account and my account are totally different in positive results.

1. Your above results are good, 56% in just 1 month is quite good.

2. My results are much better, 110% in less than 1 week. I used your version 1, default settings, everything is default.

I used on 5k usd account, demo, and fixed lot at 0.5 lot per trade.

But yesterday and the day before yesterday, when market was too volatile, my demo account became red because margin level % fell down to 35% - 50% many times, but today, surprisingly, all closed for big profits and made 110% net profit.

The account equity now is more than 11k usd.

It seems that if we reduce lot size, then, it will become safer when the ea starts to use Martingale method to increase lot size.

Let's start to see how this ea will perform from now

Thanks

James

The market movement is quite helpful to the EA which enable it to make some profit.
We will continue to run the forward testing further in different market situation, for example a sudden far market movement which I expect will cause this EA to accumulate high draw down.
Unless if this EA is able to open the trade after the sudden movement and not too early.

You are right. For a safer trading, we need to find the correct lot size.
One more variable is the Pipsteps between the martingle layer which is hardcoded, 30 pips between layers in the EA.
 
Last edited:
Performance setakat ini

Balance: usd1594
Equity: usd1601
Profit: +usd7


EA telah di ujikaji sejak 01 Julai 2015,
Modal usd1K
Leverage 1:500
______________
 
Last edited:
Re: Here is result

Hi LeeGG,

Here is result as I said above.

I can only upload gif file, but can not upload html file which shows full results. I do not know how to upload it. But from this graph, it shows all what I said above is true.

Max drawdown is nearly 12%. Imagine, if I use 0.1 lot size on 5k usd instead of 0.5 lot size on 5k usd, the net profit % is 120 : 5 = 24%, while max drawdown will be 1/5 which is around 3% only, and this is forward-testing result for 1 week only. Good.

I will stop forward-testing because following LeeGG's above account is enough. In fact, I know I used quite high lot size and if ea use lots of Martingale, it is very tought. So, as per my own opinion, if using on live account, for every 5k usd, just use maximum 0.2 lot, better to use 0.1 lot.

LeeGG, thanks for sharing this ea. By the way, the ea I requested for you to help me. I already used it on my live account and for 2 days, it made 4 trades, and all were closed at PROFITS. Very good profits.

I would like to ask you for help to add Magic number on it, so that I can attached on 2 charts, using my 2 profitable set files with 2 different magic numbers.

Please kindly help me to add Magic number this weekend.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

James
 

Attachments

Hi LeeGG,

Here is result as I said above.

I can only upload gif file, but can not upload html file which shows full results. I do not know how to upload it. But from this graph, it shows all what I said above is true.

Max drawdown is nearly 12%. Imagine, if I use 0.1 lot size on 5k usd instead of 0.5 lot size on 5k usd, the net profit % is 120 : 5 = 24%, while max drawdown will be 1/5 which is around 3% only, and this is forward-testing result for 1 week only. Good.

I will stop forward-testing because following LeeGG's above account is enough. In fact, I know I used quite high lot size and if ea use lots of Martingale, it is very tought. So, as per my own opinion, if using on live account, for every 5k usd, just use maximum 0.2 lot, better to use 0.1 lot.

LeeGG, thanks for sharing this ea. By the way, the ea I requested for you to help me. I already used it on my live account and for 2 days, it made 4 trades, and all were closed at PROFITS. Very good profits.

I would like to ask you for help to add Magic number on it, so that I can attached on 2 charts, using my 2 profitable set files with 2 different magic numbers.

Please kindly help me to add Magic number this weekend.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

James

Surprisingly excellent!
Profit is high but the setting is risky.

I have not gone through the whole content of your EA yet except on the section for resolving the error.
If I am free this weekend, I will try to understand the EA content and modify it accordingly.
 
Performance setakat ini 62% profit.

Balance: usd1624
Equity: usd1624
Profit: 0


EA telah di ujikaji sejak 01 Julai 2015,
Modal usd1K
Leverage 1:500



BH_EA0712.jpg
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13446
USD / JPY
157.148
GBP / USD
1.32271
USD / CHF
0.83464
USD / CAD
1.41986
EUR / JPY
177.990
AUD / USD
0.69712
Back
Top
Log in Register