BTC USD 83,959.0 Gold USD 4,140.52
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

AstaForex - Astaforex.com

apasal tak dapat masuk website astaforex malam ni. yg ni dpt bila. cuba masuk Access denied
try google
dpt yg ni:Company AstaForex - Main
astaforex.com/en/index.html
- Block all astaforex.com results
cuba lg : jumpa yg ni:
Reviews

5 reviews of AstaForex are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.
hongfei from china
Wed, October 26, 2011

We announced a fraud, About ASTAFOREX, We have discussed with them, China regional cooperation on matters But they continue to have an excuse, Delay of its commitments. We found some problems, About one: They started in October 20, Promotion of the Malaysian market, Told me that customer deposits reached 14K, This makes them feel crazy, This could account, 14K of funding they feel very much, They do not have a lot of liquidity.

The ability to predict, Their money is only 100K or less, If you deposit 10K, And profit 200% So, your money will be very dangerous. Because they do not have sufficient funds to pay for you

For traders, This is very dangerous.

I was able to provide evidence, That I did not lie.
dan satu lg reviews: susan from Malaysia
Mon, August 15, 2011

Confirm scam.

I deposit $150. After traded, I have gain profit and when I balance is $400 ++, I try to request withdraw but fail. I have try ask help from live chat but they just bullshit on me. Now already 3 weeks and I still can't get my balance out. Attach is part of live chat.

AstaForex Support

ID: 12923552

01:13:07
try masuk ni lbh jelas: www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/AstaForex
harap pakar kat sini dapat siasat, ok tak company ni, aku cuma maklum apa yg terjumpa, betul ke tak , minta pakar tlg jawab.
 
apasal tak dapat masuk website astaforex malam ni. yg ni dpt bila. cuba masuk Access denied
try google
dpt yg ni:Company AstaForex - Main
astaforex.com/en/index.html
- Block all astaforex.com results
cuba lg : jumpa yg ni:
Reviews

5 reviews of AstaForex are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.
hongfei from china
Wed, October 26, 2011

We announced a fraud, About ASTAFOREX, We have discussed with them, China regional cooperation on matters But they continue to have an excuse, Delay of its commitments. We found some problems, About one: They started in October 20, Promotion of the Malaysian market, Told me that customer deposits reached 14K, This makes them feel crazy, This could account, 14K of funding they feel very much, They do not have a lot of liquidity.

The ability to predict, Their money is only 100K or less, If you deposit 10K, And profit 200% So, your money will be very dangerous. Because they do not have sufficient funds to pay for you

For traders, This is very dangerous.

I was able to provide evidence, That I did not lie.
dan satu lg reviews: susan from Malaysia
Mon, August 15, 2011

Confirm scam.

I deposit $150. After traded, I have gain profit and when I balance is $400 ++, I try to request withdraw but fail. I have try ask help from live chat but they just bullshit on me. Now already 3 weeks and I still can't get my balance out. Attach is part of live chat.

AstaForex Support

ID: 12923552

01:13:07
try masuk ni lbh jelas: www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/AstaForex
harap pakar kat sini dapat siasat, ok tak company ni, aku cuma maklum apa yg terjumpa, betul ke tak , minta pakar tlg jawab.


website astaforex already done and finish maintenance,now already done
 
apasal tak dapat masuk website astaforex malam ni. yg ni dpt bila. cuba masuk Access denied
try google
dpt yg ni:Company AstaForex - Main
astaforex.com/en/index.html
- Block all astaforex.com results
cuba lg : jumpa yg ni:
Reviews

5 reviews of AstaForex are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.
hongfei from china
Wed, October 26, 2011

We announced a fraud, About ASTAFOREX, We have discussed with them, China regional cooperation on matters But they continue to have an excuse, Delay of its commitments. We found some problems, About one: They started in October 20, Promotion of the Malaysian market, Told me that customer deposits reached 14K, This makes them feel crazy, This could account, 14K of funding they feel very much, They do not have a lot of liquidity.

The ability to predict, Their money is only 100K or less, If you deposit 10K, And profit 200% So, your money will be very dangerous. Because they do not have sufficient funds to pay for you

For traders, This is very dangerous.

I was able to provide evidence, That I did not lie.
dan satu lg reviews: susan from Malaysia
Mon, August 15, 2011

Confirm scam.

I deposit $150. After traded, I have gain profit and when I balance is $400 ++, I try to request withdraw but fail. I have try ask help from live chat but they just bullshit on me. Now already 3 weeks and I still can't get my balance out. Attach is part of live chat.

AstaForex Support

ID: 12923552

01:13:07
try masuk ni lbh jelas: www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/AstaForex
harap pakar kat sini dapat siasat, ok tak company ni, aku cuma maklum apa yg terjumpa, betul ke tak , minta pakar tlg jawab.


hmm..Ni black mail..biasalah..cuba google lain2 broker.Banyak tak dia org kena black mail..peliknya tak ada pula ID dalam database astaforex ni..:D:D:D
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13609
USD / JPY
157.353
GBP / USD
1.32404
USD / CHF
0.83313
USD / CAD
1.41901
EUR / JPY
178.899
AUD / USD
0.69933
Back
Top
Log in Register