OverClock has sent me some disappointing news regarding RegisterFly, in which they take a while to answer support tickets/emails. I also researched on Google, and a few sites have been affected by lack of communication from RegisterFly. Anyway, I have spoken to the webmaster who helped designed and uploaded our website, he told me there is nothing he can do until I get word from the hosting server (which in this case is RegisterFly). Some rumors have their system/server being hacked (I read it off a bulletin newsroom forum, can't verify if this is a rumor or if it is indeed true).
As for backup, I only have database since Feb 18, 2007. However I still have access to the E-Gold account which is the most important of all, so I can have history of recent deposit/withdrawal transactions.
Its now well over 36 hrs, and my email/support tickets (in which I have sent 3 times) have yet to be answered. I am disappointed in their services as of late. Previous answers to support tickets often only took 24 hrs or less (business days).
I can assure you I will be around this forum regularly to keep you all on the postings. If you have any private questions, feel free to private message me here.
Again, apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We have paid for the domain and hosting up until the end of the year 2007, so not sure what is the result of the site not being able to upload.