Menurut kisah dibawah, usaha dia tu menyebabkan dia berjaya..
sebab klo kita baca, time orang lain tgh enjoy kehidupan.. dia dh start buat business..
Klo baca dia ada target/matlamat untuk push sampai 1 billion..
'I used social media to sell the shoes, both to my friends and the public. I made between RM10 and RM15 per pair of shoes," he said.
Slowing down his business at 17 to focus on his Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination, he later started from scratch, working as a product agent.
"I did direct selling, hawking chocolate jars by the roadside. I also became an agent for 'kerepek' (crackers) and keropok cheese. Whatever there was to be sold, I sold it," he said.
Munashraf said when his friends were out having fun, he was actively looking for ways to improve himself in business.
"I learned how to do marketing, sales and closing. I looked for companies which I could become an agent for," he said.
He said after setting up several businesses which
initially showed promise, he couldn't scale them up any further.
Tragedy also struck when his mother died. However, his parents' desire for him to succeed helped him pick up the pieces.
The idea for Biovet came to him after observing health issues among his friends' cats and his own, as well as seeing long queues at veterinarian offices.
"I began looking into the idea of creating my own range of cat products," he said, adding that after conducting market research, he began producing a range of cat vitamins.
Munashraf found success, registering almost RM1 million in sales the first year.
At 19, he made his first million. By 21, he was paying more than RM500,000 in income tax.
Munashraf aims to make his first billion before 30.