BTC USD 83,335.8 Gold USD 4,179.49
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Anybody looking for money managers?

TraderSK

Freshie
Messages
23
Joined
Oct 11, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Are here any potential investors looking for money managers/PAMMs to invest into? You could post here, so that people looking for investors can find you here and bid their offers.

Thanks and Regards,
TraderSK
 
Can u pm me?

Hello, no sorry but I can't do that. I only have 5 posts and need 20.
Are you interested in investing? I can provide you further proofs and details.
Thank you for your reply and Regards,
TraderSK
 
*UPDATE:
As I noticed you have more than 20 posts- so you could PM me and include your offer (or whatever).
 
If anbody else is interested, please PM me or leave the message here. We have a track record of delivering over 100% returns.
 
People who are interested just PM me, I will provide the proofs upon personal contact, since I can't attach them here in the thread comment. I can prove 100% returns on investment of our clients in the past
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13400
USD / JPY
156.752
GBP / USD
1.32338
USD / CHF
0.83400
USD / CAD
1.41968
EUR / JPY
177.668
AUD / USD
0.69721
Back
Top
Log in Register