BTC USD 83,850.6 Gold USD 4,139.61
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Any1 tested EA sureprofit and BigProfit?

FULL Version here

any account Live OR Demo :D

Works on 25 currencies:
"AUDCAD","AUDCHF","AUDJPY","AUDNZD","AUDUSD",
"CADCHF","CADJPY","CHFJPY",
"EURAUD","EURCAD","EURCHF","EURGBP","EURJPY","EURUSD"
"GBPAUD","GBPCAD","GBPCHF","GBPJPY","GBPUSD",
"NZDCHF","NZDJPY","NZDUSD",
"USDCAD","USDCHF","USDJPY".

:)cgrock


on sekaligus kat 25 pair ni ke bro .. cukup ke margin nanti .
boleh cite sikit tak cara kerja EA ni camna . sebab nak buat kira kira margin dulu .
 
boleh tahan besarnye dia punye float .
 
I have Bigprofit and Sureprofit on FX open and generated 1,000,000 on a forward test. I chat with this guy all the time.
 
I have Bigprofit and Sureprofit on FX open and generated 1,000,000 on a forward test. I chat with this guy all the time.

any performance proof you want to show to us
 
does anyone have any results off these ea's?
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13471
USD / JPY
157.369
GBP / USD
1.32366
USD / CHF
0.83406
USD / CAD
1.41923
EUR / JPY
178.568
AUD / USD
0.69913
Back
Top
Log in Register