Any old cartoons fans here?

CG Sponsors

mikesleeve

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I mean like Thundercats, Voltron, the OLD transformers, not the new ones. And shows like that. Some of the shows though like Voltron, were on before I was born. I'm a 90's girl of course, but I appreciate the classics. And no I don't think Sailor Moon counts.

So which old cartoons do you like? and do you wish they would show now or more often?

Sponsored Post

jinlapar

CG Top Poster Club
Reaction score
I WISH I COULD WATCH AGAIN ULTRAMAN KIDS MOVIE...:D:D
ACTUALLY I WAS ULTRAMAN HARD FAN..NOT THE NEW GENERATION OF ULTRAMAN AS WE COULD SEE TODAY..LIKE GAIA,NEXUS OR MEBIUS..BUT OLD GENERATION OF ULTRAMAN MOVIE LIKE ACE,7,LEO..AND THE END WITH TARO..DAD ONES

PERHAPS,,I COULD BE A CHILD AGAIN...:)):))
CHILDHOOD MEMORY NEVERLESS:p

Last edited:

taufic

Legendary Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
not old
but vintage

dengee

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I WISH I COULD WATCH AGAIN ULTRAMAN KIDS MOVIE...:D:D
ACTUALLY I WAS ULTRAMAN HARD FAN..NOT THE NEW GENERATION OF ULTRAMAN AS WE COULD SEE TODAY..LIKE GAIA,NEXUS OR MEBIUS..BUT OLD GENERATION OF ULTRAMAN MOVIE LIKE ACE,7,LEO..AND THE END WITH TARO..DAD ONES

PERHAPS,,I COULD BE A CHILD AGAIN...:)):))
CHILDHOOD MEMORY NEVERLESS:p
got any collection?...i really miss those time.
im to exited during school holiday...
any 1 have the "vintage" ultraman?

alpijat

Fun Poster
Reaction score
i can't recall the title of the cartoon but i still remember some tv series that i like to watch such as buck roger, battle star of gallactica, jason of the star command, high chapral, fall guy (my favorite) bj and the bear (my fav too) the andy grifith show, little house on the prairie etc...

those were the days...

Sponsored Post