BTC USD 84,253.9 Gold USD 4,157.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

An Gold EA

sheaphilip

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Sep 4, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
"I purchase this Expert Advisor one month ago i install with the full support of goldexpertadcisor.com
support team on my mt4 and set the mt4 on the vps. total trades in 17 trading days is 53 out the 45 is postive
ohh awsome that was the great worth investing to this EA. I gain the investing money of ea in first weak
and after that my capital is going up and iam waiting for the double my money in this month end i belive
it will make in two months as i see its progress and then i will withdraw my initial capital and rum this expert on my profit.
what you say guys about this idea.
 
kalau nak trade gold ni I punya pun alhamdulillah perform. click my siggy.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13407
USD / JPY
157.477
GBP / USD
1.32260
USD / CHF
0.83400
USD / CAD
1.41899
EUR / JPY
178.590
AUD / USD
0.69915
Back
Top
Log in Register