BTC USD 47,364.5 Gold USD 1,782.57
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying AlexisFunds - alexis-funds.com

HYIPMonitor4U

Reaction score
I am not the Admin :

AGInvestments is a Company set up from an individuals persistence, tenacity, and drive. In 2008 I set about Investing as a way of creating a pension fund for later in life (as the way the worlds governments are going I can't rely on them!!).

Originally we set up as a part-time venture trading whilst at my current job via my Blackberry phone mainly in share trading and dealing on the open markets.

With a £2000 starting balance we created a profit gradually and kept this to one side in a reserve fund and eventually started to get consistent results,
while always striving to improve the weekly return you will note that the ROI fluctuated down before increasing again this was due to applying new strategies and getting those right before we saw the profit increase but knowing we had old techniques to all back on to guarantee a return.

Over the past 18months or so we have now built the balance of investments to over £6,000 with a reserve of over £2000 and that is where the idea to
branch out and create a Company that could offer a steady return that would benefit more than just us. And with more funds in the accounts we can continue to develop new strategies and plans in order to implement new investments plans in the future.

Please check out the results since we started Ag Investments History

Once you receive payments Please Please place your comments here Ag Investments History
we are not a site that will only pay monitors etc we want each and every 1 of our clients to be fully satisfied. So when you receive payment please come here and leave a comment.

Finally we will be placing updates on this site Ag Investments History
this will include latest figures any new plans in the pipeline... this Company is now my commitment and support is available via email form 8am -11pm GMT Monday to Friday and you will also receive responses on weekends if you have urgent questions.

In order to run the business smoothly I have implemented a system on my computer that ensures I know everything about the business, (i'm a bit of a spreadsheet junkie) so all the numbers investment returns and even each individual client will have detailed information so I can respond to your personal queries almost immediately.

I am striving to ensure Alexis-funds.com gives you the ultimate online savings experience and will always accept your concerns, quieries or thoughts on
improvement. The plans are to increase the weekly ROI once it is viable (and only when its viable I will not run this business under) and also to implement a daily plan again once I can ensure it is viable.

This site is protected from DDOS so as to protect your information.

plans_01.jpg

plans_02.jpg

Join here

Sponsored Post

TT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Top Poster #4
Reaction score
Get Scam again 1/22/2010 12:18 27074548 U9976061 (alexis-funds) + $0.00
:eek::eek:

HYIPMonitor4U

Reaction score
13.gif
hyipmonitor.gif
15.gif

Great Paying program. Never miss a payment. Hope it keeps paying for really long time

1/27/2010 00:31 27783528 U9976061 (alexis-funds) + $2.00

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors