BTC USD 85,403.1 Gold USD 4,136.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying AimTrust - aimtrust.com

ping.jpg

Date: 2009-11-29 19:59
Batch: 23732801
From Account: U2178337 (AIMO Contribuciones)
Amount: $0.50
Memo: AIM Online, ID 60153, withdrawal order A109925/1128

Thanks admin
 
I've got paid again in my LR account:

captureeu.png


I'm glad that I joined this program.
 
PAID.gif


11/30/2009 19:01 23798965 U2178337 (AIMO Contribuciones) + $2.00
Memo: AIM Online, ID 60066, withdrawal order A109942/1129

Thanks.gif
 
Great! Got paid!

11/30/2009 14:06 23776209 U2178337 (AIMO Contribuciones) + $0.57
 
PAID.gif


12/1/2009 08:21 23829203 U2178337 (AIMO Contribuciones) + $1.00
Memo: AIM Online, ID 60066, withdrawal order A110081/1130

Thanks.gif
 
ping.jpg

Date: 2009-12-01 14:48
Batch: 23856904
From Account: U2178337 (AIMO Contribuciones)
Amount: $0.50
Memo: AIM Online, ID 60153, withdrawal order A110137/1201

Thanks admin
 
Paying

Date : 2009-01-12 15:27:08
From/To Account : U2178337 (AIMO Contribuciones)
Amount : 1.5400
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 23860072
 
I've received another payment from AIMtrust in my LR account:

capturehe.png
 
PAID.gif


12/2/2009 10:57 23918343 U2178337 (AIMO Contribuciones) + $1.00
Memo: AIM Online, ID 60066, withdrawal order A110240/1201

Thanks.gif
 
Back
Top
Log in Register