BTC USD 82,785.9 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Advise Needed: Deciding on sth...

sophieolivia

Freshie
Messages
34
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Points
11
Babypips friends,

I need some of your advise...

Today I just received an email about a forex trainer called Kishore M.
I looked at his profile... seem quite reputable...

Anyone of you purchase his course before? Is he real good?

The email is about his course called QuantumFX Pro ...

I am deciding now... thinking of buying it ...

Please advise.
 
never heard before..

tips : there are milions free method, ea, software etc on the internet .. some of them are really good.

what you need to do is search search search ...

remember easy come , easy go
 
Kishore M, a guy from Singapore.
How much is the cost?
I heard his forex course is about RM 5k++
 
Yes..he is from Singapore?

Any carigold forum member ever benefited from his teaching/ his course?

I get attracted to his course (or i should say his credibility) mainly because I saw his video which he was feature in Bloomberg & BBC...

I never see any forex trainer who is selling course with such a background...

That's why I get somehow interested in his QuantumFX Pro course...

I am quite confused now.. should i purchase it...

This is his link that i received from his email:
http://www.quantumfxpro.com

Anyone has ever benefited from his course / his material before?

Need your advise.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32250
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register