BTC USD 84,796.9 Gold USD 4,153.34
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

` Advanced System Care

aku guna system mechanic..
mmg sume auto..
 
I have been using the system of advance of one year and met with the problem of the PC, because, in fact, has corrected the error when I go to play around with regedit, I use it every time I go down the Internet and is spyware. I have the Pro version is installed on two PC with IObit Security360 too. As these programs, they do what they say. Yes, there are more powerful cleaning and have not used so much that my PC does not start, I'm Leary of registry cleaners to begin with, but not both CSA about cleaning as I am beginning to a cleaner, I see a difference after use.
 
thx TT! sib bek terbuka thread nie.. lama dah pakai yg free.. akhirnya dapat gk yg pro.. huhu
 
baru install kejap tadi nak tanya IObit security 360 & IObit freeware url keluar sekali kat desktop ikon tu boleh ke teman buangkan atau memang pakage sekali dgn ASC ni...:-?


apa pun terima kasih TT....:)cgrock
 
berjaya juga upgrade ke pro,memang ada kelainan PC teman setelah di perbetulkan oleh ASC ni:)cgrock

tapi yang ni apa fungsinya?:-?

cats-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top
Log in Register