BTC USD 84,268.9 Gold USD 4,157.68
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Active Users Viewing This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xploit Machine

CG Hardcore Club
gemgem
Messages
73,647
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
73,647
Reaction score
7,746
Points
916
Dear Admin / CG Team ..

Looks like the feature Active Users Viewing This Thread is not working, tested in most threads .. even related to FOREX, hope can be inspected the error, as per screenshot below. TQ :unsure:
​
1762157739595.png
 
I'm not sure what is the issue exactly? I can see your username in the "Currently Active Users..." as per in the screenshot. Tell me more.
 
There are people viewing and replying, I observe all the threads being replied few seconds and after I replied .. scroll down to see the users still the same, happening since the past 2 days or something :unsure:
Yea I spot something but it's not easy. Seems something has to do with the sessions after latest upgrade. Actually it is good move since our site executes more faster than before after the upgrade. But I'll look what we can tweak from here later.

You are sharp bro. Thanks for your report. Really appreciate it.
 
Yea I spot something but it's not easy. Seems something has to do with the sessions after latest upgrade. Actually it is good move since our site executes more faster than before after the upgrade. But I'll look what we can tweak from here later.

You are sharp bro. Thanks for your report. Really appreciate it.

thanks, sebab semalam dan hari2 sebelum bila saya tengah post / reply thread saya tak nampak statistik berapa ramai member / guests tengah view topik saya (atau topik lain) .. semua tunjuk "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)" ..

itu yang saya curious sikit ..but anyway I'm glad that CG team always keep the forum board updated according to the needs 👏👍
 
lagi satu (taknak buka topik baru) .. template colouring macam nampak odd di sesetengah bahagian, saya ingat browser saya yang problem dan cuba revert default, tapi masih sama (this happens only in DARK mode) :)

1762487530163.png



1762488035254.png
 
Last edited:
lagi satu (taknak buka topik baru) .. template colouring macam nampak odd di sesetengah bahagian, saya ingat browser saya yang problem dan cuba revert default, tapi masih sama (this happens only in DARK mode) :)

1762487530163.png



1762488035254.png

Saya pakai Dark mode
Memang macam ni keluar
Same goes by using phone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top
Log in Register