BTC USD 82,559.7 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Accurate forex signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks bro..
size lot cam manna?
Mikro akaun minimun lot adalah 0.01 dan nilai pip adalah
$0.10, FAS hanya buka trade 0.03 lots jika modal anda $1000. Ada formulanya dalam ebook. Sila baca...
 
Last edited:
E-mail from Forex Auto Scalper : The Successful Forex Journey

Hi, MyProfit

I would like to thank you once again for joining me and for
downloading the Forex Auto Scalper. A lot of work has been put
into creating the robot and the manual.

I would like to personally thank everybody for the great positive
feedback – that’s what makes all this hard work so worthwhile!

I have been getting a lot of questions from my subscribers on so
many topics and that is great – it allows me to understand what
your needs are and how best to direct what I do and create to meet
those needs.

Anyway, to target your needs even better, I have created a small
survey containing the top 6 questions with the objective of making
your Forex journey a successful Forex journey!

It is short and I promise it won’t take more than one minute of
your time :)

Please access it here:

http://www.forex-auto-scalper.com/survey/poll.php?pid=1

One last thing...

Most of the emails and support requests I have been receiving have
been answered, however, due to the holiday, family commitments (and
all the food that came with it!) I apologize if any specific email
/ support request is still unanswered. I promise they will all be
dealt with once things calm down a bit.

Again, thank you very much for being part of my team and I wish you
and your f.amily a very prosperous new year!

All the best,


Martin Alexander
www.forex-auto-scalper.com
 
Spoutnik Indikator membantu saya meragut pips HIJAU

Untuk membantu saya kompom singal2 forex, saya lebih suka berpandukan kepada spountnik indikator.

Untuk gambaran yang lebih jelas tentang spountnik indikator sila ke thread saya d bahagian forex indikator atau download terus di sini.
 
aik dpt gak emel tu eh dr martin
 
PinkFx pun hebat

pinkfx.gif


Selain Spountnik saya pun menggunakan PinkFx
Fail download di sini.
Panduan PinkFx download di sini.
 
Spountnik System...pakai timeframe berapa?
 
Ramalan hari ini.....

Buy Stop : 156.83
Stop Loss : 155.60
TP: 157.50

For GBP/USD please visit http://topreport.biz

Semoga Alah bersama kita...aminnnn
 
Signal GU

Sell Stop : 1.6369
SL :1.6430
TP : 1.6328

InssyaAllah :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12045
USD / JPY
158.275
GBP / USD
1.32250
USD / CHF
0.83070
USD / CAD
1.42625
EUR / JPY
177.339
AUD / USD
0.69850
Back
Top
Log in Register