BTC USD 84,783.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying aalsmerfunds.com - [SCAM]

Everything fine Admin......
Just we hope your program not going to SCAM Program..... :-D
I will put your program in my monitor site.......
 
I very like it Admin....
Thanx for your support......
 
Ok Admin......
Appreciate with your support......
 
aku dah dpt 1st payment kat sini smlm..pg ni duk tunggu nk withdraw lg...hehehe..layann
 
Knp hang tak buka thread ni Daya?.....
 
AalsmerFunds said:
Hi, my name is Peter and i am administrator of Aalsmerfunds.com
I got message, that there is a thread started here, in CariGold forum, so now i am here for your support.

hope it's true investment,not ponzi or scam program...hope admin do the best for all investor....thank you
 
Zaidi...
Rasanya AF ni lama sikit kot.....
Banyak diorg guna $$$$ untuk buat promotion.....
Kita tgk dulu macam mana ..... :D
 
Back
Top
Log in Register