BTC USD 84,571.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying A3 Union - A3union.com

aiks, rancak plak korang ni bro. baru semalam aku tak post. dah aku ketinggalan. aku tunggu sabtu dan ahad korang berdiskus. 1 postpun xda :))
 
Hello Geng...ni petikan dari Forum luar..haku copy n paste..untuk

information kawan2x kat sini. So ..be aware..and beware.:D :D

"Welcome

I'm very frustracied after few minutes ago I try withdraw via Pecunix , my account balance is 1000 $, I write in the amount box 50 $ and account nr and click the CONFIRM button.
Then I see terrifying message:

Withdrawal request has been declined
System can not execute your query now.
A notice regarding this error has been sent to our Customer Service.
We recommend to withdraw 99.99 USD as guaranteed for daily instant execution order.

Its nothing because I know of this from forums few people talks about them.
Next I try one more and more but still nothing. I write smallers amount but smaller amount I can't too withdraw. Only at 20.00 $ withdrawal is ok!!!!
Then I try one more time but only one is allowed - then constantly message : F*CKEN WERROR!!!

SUMMARY is one - the sum 99.99 really means 20 $ per day

B*LL S*IT SCANDAL SCAM !!!!

A3 give members Pecunix - but this is nothing, the SAME situation like E-gold ....
The future A3 Pecunix is : CLICK..CLICK......CLICK...AND CLICK ...LIMITS....
From this moment I dont belive in future of A3

This is the end of A3 "

 
Hello Geng...ni petikan dari Forum luar..haku copy n paste..untuk

information kawan2x kat sini. So ..be aware..and beware.:D :D

"Welcome

I'm very frustracied after few minutes ago I try withdraw via Pecunix , my account balance is 1000 $, I write in the amount box 50 $ and account nr and click the CONFIRM button.
Then I see terrifying message:

Withdrawal request has been declined
System can not execute your query now.
A notice regarding this error has been sent to our Customer Service.
We recommend to withdraw 99.99 USD as guaranteed for daily instant execution order.

Its nothing because I know of this from forums few people talks about them.
Next I try one more and more but still nothing. I write smallers amount but smaller amount I can't too withdraw. Only at 20.00 $ withdrawal is ok!!!!
Then I try one more time but only one is allowed - then constantly message : F*CKEN WERROR!!!

SUMMARY is one - the sum 99.99 really means 20 $ per day

B*LL S*IT SCANDAL SCAM !!!!

A3 give members Pecunix - but this is nothing, the SAME situation like E-gold ....
The future A3 Pecunix is : CLICK..CLICK......CLICK...AND CLICK ...LIMITS....
From this moment I dont belive in future of A3

This is the end of A3 "


:D :D :D cobaan:D :D :)paid
 
Hello geng...
huuhuhu patut la aku tersedak tadi... ada org sebut rupanya... :D :D :D mana asyik draw aje bro.. susah jugak sekarang ni... tapi still membayar!!! itu cukup okey la... rata2 kat sini semua untung dah... jom kita support habis2an :)

p/s: Draw e-gold sangkut2 ni ada sebabnya... ntah la betui atau tidak... so harap2 semuanya akan settle cara terbaik,kalau dia nak scam buat apa nak bayar2 lagik... cabut aje lah then open new hyip... so payment thru e-gold ni korang perasan tak mula2 zaman sekali clik tu acc A3union.com dah kena rape,modal round nak make payment sangkut kat situ la... la ni dok cover sikit2.Nanti ada plan baik kita launch ramai :D

:)paid huhuhu:D
 
kasut baru Pecunik=kasut lama gold...hehe..baik guna kasut lama je tuk marathon:D

Aku akan pakai kasut lama sampai hancur:))
 
Hello Geng...ni petikan dari Forum luar..haku copy n paste..untuk

information kawan2x kat sini. So ..be aware..and beware.:D :D

"Welcome

I'm very frustracied after few minutes ago I try withdraw via Pecunix , my account balance is 1000 $, I write in the amount box 50 $ and account nr and click the CONFIRM button.
Then I see terrifying message:

Withdrawal request has been declined
System can not execute your query now.
A notice regarding this error has been sent to our Customer Service.
We recommend to withdraw 99.99 USD as guaranteed for daily instant execution order.

Its nothing because I know of this from forums few people talks about them.
Next I try one more and more but still nothing. I write smallers amount but smaller amount I can't too withdraw. Only at 20.00 $ withdrawal is ok!!!!
Then I try one more time but only one is allowed - then constantly message : F*CKEN WERROR!!!

SUMMARY is one - the sum 99.99 really means 20 $ per day

B*LL S*IT SCANDAL SCAM !!!!

A3 give members Pecunix - but this is nothing, the SAME situation like E-gold ....
The future A3 Pecunix is : CLICK..CLICK......CLICK...AND CLICK ...LIMITS....
From this moment I dont belive in future of A3

This is the end of A3 "



Hello geng...
Posting ni buat bodoh aje... org anti yg posting,kalau members yg support posting buleh la caya jugak... :)paid :)paid :)paid
 
Hello Geng...ni petikan dari Forum luar..haku copy n paste..untuk

information kawan2x kat sini. So ..be aware..and beware.:D :D

"Welcome

I'm very frustracied after few minutes ago I try withdraw via Pecunix , my account balance is 1000 $, I write in the amount box 50 $ and account nr and click the CONFIRM button.
Then I see terrifying message:

Withdrawal request has been declined
System can not execute your query now.
A notice regarding this error has been sent to our Customer Service.
We recommend to withdraw 99.99 USD as guaranteed for daily instant execution order.

Its nothing because I know of this from forums few people talks about them.
Next I try one more and more but still nothing. I write smallers amount but smaller amount I can't too withdraw. Only at 20.00 $ withdrawal is ok!!!!
Then I try one more time but only one is allowed - then constantly message : F*CKEN WERROR!!!

SUMMARY is one - the sum 99.99 really means 20 $ per day

B*LL S*IT SCANDAL SCAM !!!!

A3 give members Pecunix - but this is nothing, the SAME situation like E-gold ....
The future A3 Pecunix is : CLICK..CLICK......CLICK...AND CLICK ...LIMITS....
From this moment I dont belive in future of A3

This is the end of A3 "


JGN BUAT LAWAK KAT SINI........... PLS MINTAK TOLONG JANGAN PERCAYA ORG YG KAMU X KENAL....:mad: :mad:

SESAPA PUN BEBAS MENULIS APA APA KAT FORUM.... APAKAH DENGAN TULISAN TERSEBUT KITA TERUS PERCAYA....BULAT-BULAT????


:( :( ~X(
 
Back
Top
Log in Register