BTC USD 83,561.3 Gold USD 4,186.65
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

99% accurate forex signal

hello carigolds I'm back!
I will resume sharing signal here when I'm available OK!
 
#GOLD SELL NOW 🔥🔥: 2332.00 - 2335.00

SL : 2337.00

TP1 : 2327.00
TP2 : 2322.00

Slowly scalping sell gold
 
GOLD BUY NOW: 2382-2379

sl 2376

tp 2384
tp 2386
tp 2392

Slowly scalping buy gold
 
6082120213572205932_121.jpg


Gold buy now 2359-2356

sl:2350.5

tp:2366.0
tp:open
 
#XauUsd Buy now @ 2360-2258

StopLoss point : 2356

Take Profit 1 :2362
Take Profit 2 :2364
Take Profit 3 :2366

Use proper risk management for your account size
 
GOLD Buy now @ 2369-2366

Tp1 - 2375
Tp2 - 2377
Tp3 - 2379

Sl - 2364

Trade at your own risk & Use proper money management
 
GOLD SELL NOW @ 2373.5-2376.5

Tp1 -  2367
Tp2 - 2365
Tp3 - 2363

Sl - 2378.5

Trade at your own risk & Use proper money management
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11914
USD / JPY
158.302
GBP / USD
1.32286
USD / CHF
0.83064
USD / CAD
1.42649
EUR / JPY
177.191
AUD / USD
0.69825
Back
Top
Log in Register