BTC USD 83,450.9 Gold USD 4,163.64
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

------------------

JeREnK

Fun Poster
Messages
126
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Points
10
--------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
wow..masta rs dah mai...

aku cukup suka ko punye movie2...slalu updated
 
xder laaa master...biasa jer....
order bro satu...
ekekekek
 
@bara01
add ym sy..senang nk bincang..sy xbole nk rep PM
 
wau masta dah dtg....free takder ker
 
hehehe..
dah byk pilihan pd pengguna
 
masta aper kebenda nyer...ekekekek
biasa2x ajer...keja maser lapang...
ekekeke...
 
good!

bump the thread up.It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling
 
Back
Top
Log in Register