BTC USD 82,715.1 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

24over7 - 24over7.com

Incredible-Earnings

CG Top Poster Club
gem
Messages
25,378
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
25,378
Reaction score
13
Points
125
http://www.24over7.com/?ref=18



Before everything else, I want to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is James Lopez Walker or Jim for short. I do have a fairly good amount of experience as a member of countless programs where I really cannot tell whether I have profited or not. The most important and exciting fact for me (and that is just for me) is that I enjoy making money on the side with autosurf programs and that is why I decided to open up my own autosurf program. 24over7.com was born. Given the chance, 24over7 could very well be the prime choice for those looking for a good autosurf advertising program.

http://www.24over7.com/?ref=18

24over7 is not an investment program and should not be treated as one. Upgrades are not considered deposits, but as advertising credits or points. We do however, give you the chance to earn some profits through our advertising program. 12% daily for 12 days is our offer to you. We also give you an opportunity to earn by referring people to our program. An attractive commission of 4% for the first levels and 2% for the 2nd level downlines is given automatically to the successful and qualified referrers. One should have an upgraded account status before being able to earn commission from their downlines.

http://www.24over7.com/?ref=18

Liberty Reserve, Alertpay & Strictpay accepted. Solidtrustpay will be added after the verification process has completed.

We have 2 levels of referral commissions. 1st level is 4% and 2nd level is 2%. This is a great opportunity make some extra money separate from the money you will make on your upgrades. You do not need to do so much work in order to make money with 24over7.

A pleasure to have introduced 24over7.com to everyone here .


http://www.24over7.com/?ref=18
 
Got paid very fast
You've got cash
Date: February, 04 2009 3:36:19 AM
Amount Sent: $7.20 USD
Sender Name: 24over7
Sender Email: [email protected]
Reference Number: 05A8B-2A013-7A39B,
Message: Paid by 24/7
 
ape ke benda ni...tt bg la dalam bm
 
Got paid almost instant.
You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member
From STPay username: JLOPEZ

Transaction Number: 2590644

Amount: USD 7.20

Details: Paid by 24/7
 
Back
Top
Log in Register