hyipergold
Freshie
- Messages
- 44
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2006
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
I am not Admin
Hi and welcome to 1Adz Group Latest Program, 132Ads.com. I am lingo as some of you already know me and i learned from the past experience of administration, wishing to bring you a better, more profitable and longevity program.
There is only 1 plan here in 132Ads.com. 11% for 12 days, payout on expiry with 5% single level commission and manual surf only 6 pages a day. We accept AlertPay, LibertyReserve and StrictPay.
Join now
Hi and welcome to 1Adz Group Latest Program, 132Ads.com. I am lingo as some of you already know me and i learned from the past experience of administration, wishing to bring you a better, more profitable and longevity program.
There is only 1 plan here in 132Ads.com. 11% for 12 days, payout on expiry with 5% single level commission and manual surf only 6 pages a day. We accept AlertPay, LibertyReserve and StrictPay.
Join now