BTC USD 83,564.2 Gold USD 4,177.31
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

INT ⚽ All About Neymar

14026915207950805-286.jpg

14026915207950805-287.jpg


🚨 The referee disallowed Neymar's legendary goal in the 93rd minute without consulting VAR and without goal-line technology 😨😨❌
 
6148-6148.jpg


🚨 Neymar is officially the most expensive player in the history of football. 🤑💰
 
288-288.jpg


🚨 Neymar is officially the most expensive player in the history of football. 🤑💰
 
6152-6152.jpg


🗣️Neymar:

In a moment of emotion, it's difficult to control your emotions when you're unfairly insulted...
And I will never argue with any fan when they criticize me on the field. They have every right to express their opinion if I play.

🗣️ Neymar:

The only thing he can't do is insult me, the way he did... (Unfortunately, at that moment, I only heard him speak, and the match was stopped.)

To call me and my father mercenaries, to insult my family... I'm sorry, but it's hard to control myself!
(Even though I know I'm capable of it 🤷🏽‍♂️)


🗣️ Neymar:

I came to Santos to try to help the club in the best way possible, on and off the field!
And the day the fans feel I can no longer help, or that I'm harming the club in any way, I'll be the first to pack my bags and leave!


🗣️ Neymar:

Santos is one of my greatest passions, and as long as I have the strength, I will give my all for this club... I will run, I will fight, I will scream, and even if it means fighting to return Santos to its rightful place.

Greetings to the Santos nation 🖤🤍
 
289-289.jpg


🗣️Neymar:

In a moment of emotion, it's difficult to control your emotions when you're unfairly insulted...
And I will never argue with any fan when they criticize me on the field. They have every right to express their opinion if I play.

🗣️ Neymar:

The only thing he can't do is insult me, the way he did... (Unfortunately, at that moment, I only heard him speak, and the match was stopped.)

To call me and my father mercenaries, to insult my family... I'm sorry, but it's hard to control myself!
(Even though I know I'm capable of it 🤷🏽‍♂️)


🗣️ Neymar:

I came to Santos to try to help the club in the best way possible, on and off the field!
And the day the fans feel I can no longer help, or that I'm harming the club in any way, I'll be the first to pack my bags and leave!


🗣️ Neymar:

Santos is one of my greatest passions, and as long as I have the strength, I will give my all for this club... I will run, I will fight, I will scream, and even if it means fighting to return Santos to its rightful place.

Greetings to the Santos nation 🖤🤍
 
Back
Top
Log in Register