BTC USD 83,340.4 Gold USD 4,123.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

INT ⚽ All About Neymar

5959526286277851007_121.jpg


🚨🚨 Lucas Musetti:

Although Neymar is not ready to play, he will be in Curitiba for the friendly match between Coritiba and Santos on Sunday.

The star will travel to Couto Pereira as an ambassador for the match. The friendly match was negotiated by Neymar's father.
 
5957176943461906397_121.jpg


The legend Neymar via iG Story

“It seemed like a comeback was so close, but unfortunately I won't be able to wear the heaviest shirt in the world for now!
We had long talks, and everyone knows how much I want to come back, but we came to an agreement and decided that I wouldn't risk myself and would prepare better to fully recover from the injury!!
Thank you to everyone who sent messages of support 💙💚💛
Part of the journey💪🏽
 
5961677884504520792_121.jpg


🚨🚨 | GLOBO

Neymar's injury is very minor and he will return to the field quickly.

The injury is not a cause for concern and he will return within two weeks 😍
 
5390893567137935540_119.jpg


Rafael Leão posted a video of himself and his son watching Neymar highlights during his time at PSG 🇧🇷📱

Teaching them from a young age 😅👶

🎥 IG/iamrafaeleao93
 
5968670301715806227_120.jpg


🚨💣🗣️| Neymar Jr: “@Cristiano Ronaldo is only after goals so that people can say he’s better than Messi, but we all know Messi is actually the best!”
 
5984641184850622678_121.jpg


🎙️JAMES RODRIGUEZ:

“I don't watch much football. I'll say it openly: football has become very monotonous. Nobody does anything that makes you say, 'I want to watch it.' It's very direct, three touches and you're in the other goal, very fast. Nobody does anything like Neymar. I really like Neymar.”
 
Back
Top
Log in Register