BTC USD 83,710.8 Gold USD 4,157.00
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

INT ⚽ All About Neymar

5924607059700074767_120.jpg

5924607059700074768_119.jpg
 
5924607059700074767_120.jpg

5924607059700074768_119.jpg


🚨🚨 Neymar's father: I didn’t even know there was still something called COVID. I didn’t get close to him; if I had caught it, I would have died.He is doing very well and has not suffered from any side effects. COVID is on its way out. Today, we will evaluate his health condition, and he has isolated himself to avoid transmitting the infection to anyone.
 
🚨🚨 Neymar's father: Whether we renew the contract or not, we have a contract until June 30, and there is no rush. There is a break in the matches, and we won’t return until mid-July.We signed the contract in just two days. I brought him out of Saudi Arabia and back to Santos in just two days. I don’t know why people are in such a hurry!
 
5925765524048951840_121.jpg


🚨Neymar's father:
I hope he stays. Santos at this time opened the door for Neymar to recover. He needed to play, and we were aware of the minor injuries he had. It wasn’t just one; he had been absent from the field for more than a year and a half. The biggest treatment was psychological. We knew about his dream.
 
5928189208453822366_120.jpg


🚨 Neymar's father announces a massive project to restructure Santos FC

(Not related to Neymar's contract as a player)

It includes:
1. New training center (CT) in Vila Praia Grande, covering 90,000 square meters.

• 5 fields (2 for the club, 3 for investors).
 
5928144772722178034_121.jpg


Neymar's father project:

2. New arena
• Capacity: 25 to 35 thousand spectators.
Matches, concerts, events, entertainment, and commercial center

• Cost: Zero for the club
(Fully funded by Neymar's partners)

3. Fate of the current Vila Belmiro stadium
• Ongoing development with WTorre company.
• Neymar's father prefers to keep it.
 
5929484914187684764_121.jpg

5929484914187684765_121.jpg


The legend of Neymar with the players of the Brazilian national team Marquinhos and Rafinha moments ago 🇧🇷😍
 
Back
Top
Log in Register