bapa MP camera ini TTT...sama cama kat mudah tu tya
6mp bro

wlaupun mp die kecik tp quality pic n superzoom dier mantap bro!
Panasonic DMC-FZ7 User Report
The new Panasonic Lumix FZ7 is the third generation of a super zoom model that began with the FZ3 in 2004, continued with last year's FZ5, and now improves upon the light, long-range zoom camera concept without reinventing the wheel too much. Most importantly, the new model continues to use Panasonic's well-received MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) which is designed to compensate for hand-shake when capturing images. Image stabilization is essential in cameras with optical zooms of any longer than 4x because shooting with high-zoom without a tripod can be tricky business. Unless you have the hands of a surgeon, and I don't, you will definitely be taking blurry shots at 12x on all but the brightest days.
Where the Panasonic FZ7 improves on the FZ5 is in megapixels - it has a 6MP CCD versus a 5MP chip in the FZ5. Panasonic has also boosted the LCD size in the FZ7 to 2.5 inches compared to 1.8 inches on the FZ5. Panasonic has made a misstep though, I think, in not raising the screen's resolution from 114,000 pixels, which may be fine for a 1.8-inch screen but is mediocre at best on 2.5-inch screen. Digital cameras with jumbo-sized but under-pixeled LCD screens are a big bugaboo of mine. Why bother to put a huge screen on a digital camera if you're not going to give it adequate resolution? While consumers might be impressed with LCD size alone, once they take a camera with a lower-resolution screen home and begin shooting with it, they will soon realize it tells them very little about the quality of the images they are capturing. This is especially true for a camera like the Panasonic FZ7, which is aimed at an advanced amateur audience. With quite a few shots I took with this camera, I had no idea if the images were good or bad until I had a chance to transfer them to my computer. Some shots that looked spot-on in playback were actually quite blurry. Others, though, that seemed to have a problem or two were fine once I could view them at full resolution.