BTC USD 85,284.9 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Blog entries by susanlancy

susanlancy
Updated
2 min read
Views
434
Others
The Office is very good,Steve Carell last statement that he could leave his post at the end of next season has caused shock waves among the audience of NBC sitcom devoted fans. According to News, Carell told BBC Radio that his contract expires after next season, and there will probably be my...
susanlancy
Updated
2 min read
Views
356
Others
"I need a new suit. Someone planted a knife in my coat," James Bond matter of factly said "gadget man" Q of James Bond in 1983, Octopussy. This is not easy being Bond ... James Bond. The fictional British secret service agent back on November 14 to 22 his film, Quantum of Solace, with the "new"...
susanlancy
Updated
2 min read
Views
339
Others
LOS ANGELES-producers of the HBO vampire series "True Blood"; have been in a race to complete several scenes last month. However, the deadline was not budgets or air dates. They needed to wrap the episodes before the wolves lose their winter coats. We had to work on his calendar" says executive...
susanlancy
Updated
2 min read
Views
332
Others
I took my first Zumba class at the gym that 10.00 per class. I enjoyed it so much. It'been easy, the teacher was brilliant. He took the time to show us the instructions. I decided to save money by ordering the DVD and workout at home. I absolutely do not dance, or even cordinated. I do this 3x a...
Back
Top
Log in Register