BTC USD 84,755.3 Gold USD 4,137.40
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Blog entries by dondimo

dondimo
Updated
1 min read
Views
176
Comments
1
Others
I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress. Date: 01/08/2015 10:14 From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected]) Transaction Number: 30004595113 Amount: $22.08 Currency: USD Note...
dondimo
Updated
1 min read
Views
107
Others
I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress. Date: 31/07/2015 17:55 From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected]) Transaction Number: 30004591570 Amount: $88.56 Currency: USD Note...
dondimo
Updated
1 min read
Views
155
Others
I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress. Date: 30/07/2015 14:25 From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected]) Transaction Number: 30004584863 Amount: $45.95 Currency: USD Note...
dondimo
Updated
1 min read
Views
100
Others
I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress. Date: 24/07/2015 09:26 From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected]) Transaction Number: 30004553888 Amount: $45.08 Currency: USD Note...
dondimo
Updated
1 min read
Views
96
Others
I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress. Date: 22/07/2015 12:05 From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected]) Transaction Number: 30004542976 Amount: $47.84 Currency: USD Note...
dondimo
Updated
1 min read
Views
270
Comments
3
Others
I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress. From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected]) Transaction Number: 30004553888 Amount: $45.08 Currency: USD Note (if provided): Ad Click...
dondimo
Updated
1 min read
Views
153
Comments
1
Others
I am getting paid daily at ACX and here is proof of my latest withdrawal. This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress. From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected]) Transaction Number: 30004542976 Amount: $47.84 Fee: $0.97 Net Amount: $46.87 Currency: USD...
Back
Top
Log in Register