About USD 2000 in my paypal to be sold!
Price is always the middle point between selling and buying price in paypal. Currently it's at MYR 2.99 per unit.
Dealing : Maybank2U, CIMBClicks, RHB Online, AMBank Online
Contact : Call me at 012-2913214. SMS me your paypal email so that I can transfer the USD to you.
I'm an active member in ebay, lowyat, and photographer websites. You may also deal with me face to face. Call me for details.
Price is always the middle point between selling and buying price in paypal. Currently it's at MYR 2.99 per unit.
Dealing : Maybank2U, CIMBClicks, RHB Online, AMBank Online
Contact : Call me at 012-2913214. SMS me your paypal email so that I can transfer the USD to you.
I'm an active member in ebay, lowyat, and photographer websites. You may also deal with me face to face. Call me for details.